“Yum, found the best hamburger.”

Five Guys Restaurant
Ranked #60 of 190 Restaurants in Surprise
Cuisines: American
Grand Forks, Canada
“Yum, found the best hamburger.”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Bar none, this is the best, and we spend a lot of time looking for good burgers. Done the way you want it with every topping imaginable sautéed onions and mushrooms, bacon, cheese, mayonaise, mustard, lettuce, tomato, need I go on. Dry roasted peanuts in the shell to munch on while waiting for your burger, and the never ending bag of fries.... YUM.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank AnnePaulAllan

Sun City West, Arizona
“Recent visit 1/8/2013”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

This was my 1st visit to Five Guys Burgers and Fries. The resturant was highly recommended by one of my friends. I was not disappointed. At lunchtime the restaurant busy and noisy, the music blaring. The food is on the expensive side for a hamburger joint.

• Visited January 2013
Surprise, Arizona
“Great burger shop”
Reviewed December 23, 2012

great place for burgers or dogs done right and fresh. You can tell the different from other fast food places and it's a positive one! I'm not much on fries personally, but my family digs 'em! Personally, I'm pretty impressed with the multi-flavor Coke machines! Solid choice for grabbing a good old burger or dog if your in the area, can't see how you'd ever be disappointed.

Visited December 2012
Surprise, Arizona, United States
“Good burgers, great fried, TOO LOUD”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Fives Guys offers a limited menu - but what they do, they do well.

The menu is limited to hamburgers, hot dogs and french fries.

The hamburgers are fairly good, coming with an almost limitless number of toppings. The french fries are OUTSTANDING! Although I generally pass on fries, Five Guys is my exception.

The only thing that would improve the dining experience in this restaurant is if they could hold the noise level to a moderate roar. There is always VERY LOUD music. Workers appear to be encouraged to scream to each other above the ambient music level. If a customer wants to talk with a companion, he cannot do so in the restaurant. In fact when we were there last week, we ate outside, along with several other customers in 105-degrees of heat so that we can talk with our companions.

• Visited September 2012
Surprise, Arizona
“Won't go back--would like to keep my hearing!”
Reviewed July 2, 2012

Hamburgers are fine not that much different from other hamburger chains of like price. Location at Bell and Grand is easy to get in and out of, pricing is competitive. However, we will not go back--the music was terribly loud! Conversation was difficult at best and frankly, we will not damage my hearing to get a hamburger that's rather average.

• Visited November 2011