Tripadvisor
Surprise
Post
Inbox
Search

“Speghetti and Meatballs Monday and Tues”

Babbo Italian Eatery
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The sauce is OK, the meatballs were great and the service was great. I would go there again and try something else just to see how the food is on an average night. Monday and Tues. you can't beat the price, but be prepared to wait at least 35 minutes for people or longer for 4 or more. People were even waiting for the take out. But, here's the thing.... if they are that busy until at least 7:30 it has to be pretty good!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (408)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Went to dinner with a friend, service was really good. I love that they had my Aperol Spritz. However the food is average. They do offer gluten free pasta which my friend has to have, but I felt the sauce was very bland.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed January 9, 2020

My club had Babbos cater our Christmas Party In addition to the cost of the meals we paid them $25 per person per hour to help serve. At the end of the evening they not only charged us a service fee (which should have been paid in the $25 per hour rate) but they took all the food leftover with them. We questioned them and they said it was a law which cannot be true or you wouldn't have people cater nor would you have any doggie bags at a restaurant. There was quite a lot left over and we wanted to give it to our members to take home. I have catered many times in private and clubs and have ALWAYS had the food purchased left with me. I asked them if we had not had their servers would they have come back and picked up the leftovers. Just said it was Company policy. We will never have Babbos cater for us again. Their food is fairly good or we wouldn't have contracted with them in the first place, but bad business practices will kill a business faster than any other.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed December 14, 2019

Food here is great, all the pasta dishes and some very interesting salads. If you want to eat at 5 PM, be prepared for a wait, but come at 4 or after 6:30 and no problem. It is definitely worth the wait. And prices are very reasonable.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed December 9, 2019

Great restaurant, great food with great specials, both for lunch and dinner.Everything on the menu is good Mainly Italian but choices for all..Very popular with the locals and family...Great employees.

Date of visit: November 2019