“Tasty meal for four”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Saigon Kitchen

Saigon Kitchen
Ranked #2 of 184 Restaurants in Surprise
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Saigon Kitchen opened in April 2011. It is on Bell Road in Surprise Arizona. It is a great restaurant and should be added to your website!
Crawley, United Kingdom
“Tasty meal for four”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013

Very friendly staff, happy to offer advice on the menu. We had a shared starter of chicken skewers, which was very tasty and tender. Entrees were a shaken beef with garlic noodles - very good, if perhaps a little too much oil on the sizzling plate, chicken curry - delicious, chicken fried rice - which was okay, but nothing to write home about, and firecracker shrimp, which came with garlic noodles - this was very tasty, the tempura style batter was crisp and light, but could have done with a little sauce on the side. Overall, the food was very good, and the Saigon Kitchen warrants a second visit.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank djosully

Surprise, Arizona
“One of our favorites”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

This small, locally owned Asian restaurant has excellent, reasonably priced food. Try my favorite, the Shaken Beef. The staff is friendly and helpful. They will happily explain any questions you have about the menu. There is a full service bar and the service is good. We eat out often with friends and Saigon Kitchen is on our regular rotation.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Daniel M
Phoenix, Arizona
“Take out review”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013

Saturday night and what's for dinner after a busy day? Decided that Siagon Kitchen sounded great but, didn't want to deal with the Saturday night crowd. Thought we would try their take out. Other than all the packaging that you can't avoid, the food was as wonderful as it is in the restaurant. Ordered the Chicken spring rolls, the Siagon Fried Rice and the Shaken Beef. It came with everything you get in the restaurant except the soup. Don't know if they forgot it or if it doesn't travel well. What ever, it was fabulous and we didn't really miss the soup. Plenty of food without it.
Oh, and I called at 4:30 for a 5:30 pickup and it was flawless. This place rocks! We will both go there and order out again. Great food and great service!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Lois A
Avondale, Arizona
“"Outstanding"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2013

My husband and I were tired of the "same old thing", so we set out to try the Saigon Kitchen. It did not disappoint! Our meal was fantastic. We started with the egg rolls; they were the best egg rolls I ever had. They were not so "deep fried" like other ones we have had. Very fresh! I had the Shaken Beef and it was so good, I could not stop eating it. My husband had the Firecracker Shrimp and he is a "picky eater", but he really liked it. The service and the staff were friendly and personable. The food is fresh and wonderful. We will definitely return!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Annette S
Phoenix, Arizona
“Excellent food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

Just finished a wonderful dinner at Saigon Kitchen with another couple. The place smelled wonderful when we walked in. Everyone ordered something different and all of it was fabulous. My husband and I had the pork spring rolls which were so flavorful. I had the Shaken beef and he had the Saigon rice. Wow! What great flavors. Everything was so tasty. The service was exceptional. I just can't say enough about the whole experience. We will certainly be going back and I would highly recommend it to anyone.

• Visited June 2013