“Bomb [--] rap song”

Saigon Kitchen
Ranked #1 of 204 Restaurants in Surprise
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Saigon Kitchen opened in April 2011. It is on Bell Road in Surprise Arizona. It is a great restaurant and should be added to your website!
Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

Anyways it asked me when I ate here, well i eat here all the time!!this place is pretty damn good...I hadn't had pho before but this place made it my favorite food!! Everything is good here so far though.. Shaken beef... Fried rice anything... Waiters and waitresses are great! Overall good place to eat

1  Thank vans406

Reviewed April 11, 2013

I get a craving for the tasty and well presented food at the Saigon Kitchen when I know I am going to Surprise. Went there for the 4th time Tuesday for an early dinner with friends. I thoroughly enjoy the tender filet and shrimp in the wonderful and unique lemongrass sauce. I believe happy hour is daily from 4 to 6PM so my friends and I always arrive during that time, many interesting signature cocktails to choose from as well as a full bar service. It is a small restaurant with a simple menu with a good variety of items, something for everyone. Also a good selection of appetizers if you just want a very light meal or snack. Excellent service and enjoy all those that work there.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

Tried the signature dish: Shaken Beef. Was very good. Tender filet pieces marinated perfectly and paired with grilled onions.
Looking forward to trying the Pho (soup) and other specialties. But it will be hard to get past the Shaken Beef. Also finished off with a traditional Vietnamese iced coffee.

1  Thank KevinD001
Reviewed March 29, 2013

I read the reviews even the bad reviews and decided to go. I had to see this new restaurant in our area. I must say, the majority of reviews were correct; we found this simple restaurant to please our palates. Ordering simple so as not to be disappointed, I got the spring roll (shrimp) and large chicken soup (pho), and he got the "shaken beef" - filet mignon with small soup - broth. It was all not only delicious, but also tremendously flavorful. The combinations of new (to us) seasonings and flavors just made my taste buds zing! I will go back with my friends, and recommend it to others, based on our good first impression.

1  Thank doodeeann
Reviewed March 29, 2013

My wife and. I come with friends every Friday - the food is awesome, and the prices are typical for such cuisine and service. We were there the night six friends came and saw them take 20 minutes to get Thor orders right and the restaurant was in fact packed. While some concessions are expected it wasn't just a salt issue - each one of them had 2-3 changes to standard dishes that they wanted - it was unreasonable! The shaken beef is amazing!!! Mike