“From Appetizers to Main Entrees - Group of 5 Loved Everything”
Review of Saigon Kitchen

Saigon Kitchen
Ranked #2 of 189 Restaurants in Surprise
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Saigon Kitchen opened in April 2011. It is on Bell Road in Surprise Arizona. It is a great restaurant and should be added to your website!
Scottsdale, Arizona
“From Appetizers to Main Entrees - Group of 5 Loved Everything”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

My parents live in Surprise and had been told this was a great place. So we went on a Sunday night. The place was fairly busy for such a small establishment and I can imagine there are days when a wait is necessary. We ordered several appetizers and enjoyed them all and then all of us had different entrees and except for myself the plates were cleaned. I had the lemon grass chicken which was the best I have had in decades. If I had lived in Surprise I definitely would have taken my leftovers home for another meal. The staff was very attentive and friendly as well and they were great with keeping our beverages refilled.

Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
“Friendly, fair priced and delicious”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

We have been to the Saigon kitchen many times on our visits to our family in Surprise. It is a very kid friendly place with excellant service and the food is always good. I love the garlic noodles with chicken or shrimp. It is a small place and sometimes you have to wait, but it is worth the wait. Looking forward to eating here again when we return to Surprise.

Surprise, Arizona
“I was surprised!”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

I drove past this place for several months thinking it was just another oriental buffet. Boy! Was I wrong! The Saigon Kitchen is a first class restaurant. My favorite item on the menu is Shaken Beef.

Visited August 2012
“An Asian Jewel”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

Saigon Kitchen is a jewel in the midst of chain restaurants in the far West Valley. The ambiance, cuisine, service and value is excellent. Fresh, vibrant, flavors. The Crispy Egg Rolls (Pork, Jicama, Carrots & Onions) wrapped in lettuce with fresh mint are notable. Try the Rice Vermicelli (Bun) noodles with lettuce, Cucumbers, Bean Sprouts, Shallots, Carrots, Daikons and House Vinaigrette Sauce is memorable. We have been here many times and return often.

Surprise, Arizona, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Saigon Kitchen in Suprise”
Reviewed July 27, 2012

I have nothing else to say that this small restaurant has the BEST, DELICIOUS food. I have lost count of how many times my husband and I have gone...We both love it, AND the restaurant is sooooo clean....It is super delicious!

• Visited June 2012