“The best in Surprise”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 25, 2013

I have been to the Irish Wolfhound many times and it is always a great experience. While the service is a bit slow due to making the food on the spot, the food is so good. Bangers and mash can't be beat. I tried the Boxty chicken and it was so delicious. I shared some with my friend and he said he wished he had ordered that. The sampler plate of sliders is yummy and a full meal by itself. I would highly recommend this place. Our order came to $38 for two people.
This would be an excellent place for a romantic dinner, business meeting or a family affair. The decor is dark wood and very comfortable.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

We went with friends where the Pub is a regular for them. The food was delicious. Atmosphere was everything a Pub should be.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

For the past two weeks I have witness horrible customer service from the bar staff. First a man at the bar was allowed to yell and curse at a family with 3 small children, simply for them sitting at the bar. When the family finally had enough they left the bar before being able to be served. When two of the bartenders where asked about the situation, the response was the same. They stated that there was nothing they could do, and they continued to allow the man to act in this manner for the rest of the evening. Worst off this was while the owner was present. The second occurrence involved a man asking why the football game was not played through the speakers on the ceiling like they normally are. The response the bartender gave was "you must need a hearing aid." The customer was an older gentlemen who seemed to take extreme offense to this comment. This use to be my go to bar for a relaxing good time but, over the past couple of weeks it has become evident that customer service in now way is a priority at this establishment.

Reviewed December 23, 2012

I have eaten here twice. The first time was corn beef and cabbage. It was a huge serving and delicious. The next time a friend and I divided and Reuben sandwhich and it was generous and so tasty. Our service was good and we would definitely return.

1  Thank Ellen44Fun
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Took some friends here because I was told this was the best Packer bar in the area. We watched the first half only to have the sound turned off at half time because of the "trivia night". I objected but was instantly shot down by the regulars who have been going to "trivia night" for weeks. Don't go here for a Packer game, specifically on a Sunday night.. If you are looking for a true Packer bar, try Fuzzy's. Don't get me wrong. The food was good and the service was good. But if you advertise yourself as a Packer bar, don't turn the sound off at half time so you can play trivia.