“Great custard!”

Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 16, 2014 via mobile

This custard is the best! We try to limit frequent visits when in town because of the calories, but the sundaes are the best!

Reviewed May 26, 2014

Culver's is a great place for lunch or dinner and/or desert. Their "Butter burger" is fantastic, friendly service, clean, delicious ice cream and great value. Nice family place.

Reviewed May 11, 2014

Culver's provides some nice tasty dishes and most of the time it is brought right to your table. Close to home cooking as you can get. We went tonight and our meals were exactly the was we ordered them. Only thing that I see that could stand some improvement is the lines for ordering. In the span of 10 minutes they had 2 registers open, make that 1, no make that 3. You get my point, It is not first in line, first order taken. I will go back again soon as they do have decent entree's. Their deserts are pretty darn nice also. What makes me happy about this place, the young people they have working there always speak to you and have a smile on their face. Very nice to see in our current environment. Try it, you'll like it.

Reviewed April 20, 2014

The friendly staff make outstanding sundaes with lots of nuts. Absolutely delicious!!! The burgers are good, too.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

Took the grand kids to lunch. So surprised by the helpful service, my first time there, and excellent sandwich. I had prime rib sandwich and the kids of course had burgers and fries. Sneaked a taste of the burger also very good. Service even bused away our wrappers as I waited for the kids. Good value too.

1  Thank Fred K