“Great Food Everytime!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
phoenix
“Great Food Everytime!”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Have been here a few times and they always deliver! The short ribs are great! The pasta and the pork chops are great! It's very small and in a strange location next to an ace hardware but don't let it fool you! Great quality food is what you will get!

• Visited April 2013
10 Thank chad44

Phoenix, Arizona
“in a word.... FANTASTIC! oh so good!”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Went here for Sunday breakfast... being trained as a chef always makes me cautious when I order anything with Hollandaise sauce. But I tried the Eggs Benedict anyway. What a delight. The sauce was perfect, light, smooth, shinny, and just the correct amount of lemon for a bright finish.
I will return many times for that sauce.
One of our party had the quiche and it was also very nice, the crust did not overwhelm the egg custard which was light and fluffy. My wife had the fruit and granola parfait and she said it was wonderful.
It's small, it's tight and it's superb. Make reservations....breakfast is Sat. and Sun. only

• Visited March 2013
10 Thank BoleroSCW
Arizona
“Love the quiche”
Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

We have eaten here many times and have never been disappointed. The meatloaf sandwhich and lamb panini for lunch are outstanding. We have recently eaten breakfast here and I must say their quiche is the best I've EVER eaten. Every breakfast delivered was beautifully prepared and presented...........my favorite restaurant in the area inundated with chain restaurants up and down Bell Road.

12 Thank Judi B
Prescott, Arizona
“Quirky place in a strip mall”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Little French bistro type place in the shopping center. We had an excellent lunch. The house special soup is a cream of green chili which could have been a whole meal. We got a bowl and 4 spoons so everyone had plenty to taste. I then had the lamb Panini with mint pesto and swiss that came with a small salad with vignette and blue cheese crumbles. My husband had their Cabernet burger and fries. They grind their meat with wine – and it made for a really flavorful burger. It was like no other burger we've tasted. Lunch was $40. On our next visit to Surprise I'd like to try it for dinner.

• Visited February 2013
13 Thank AZ-LGE
Palm Coast, Florida
“Very French”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

An excellent little cafe featureing French cooking. The lunches are very good with excellent flavors without a lot of calories. No french fries here. The only problem: it's too small. A solveable problem.

• Visited February 2013