The Royale Krakatau
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgolf coursebusiness tripgolf fieldswimming poolbistro restaurantnice hotelhotel areabeautiful viewair conditionspecial thanksthe food is greatcottage roomhotel staffsecond homeindustrial arearecommended hotelquick response
Reviewed April 30, 2013

I stay here now since several weeks and I guess I will stay a few months.
The hotel area is nice and walking through the golf yard you can good relax. I'm not a golfer, but I think the golfers enjoy the course very much.
The best times of my room are gone and the the bathroom needs an update. Nevertheless the room is always clean. Unfortunately I stay in a room where never sun is coming inside. Special at the weekend I feel not so comfortable in the dark room.
Laundary is always perfect.
Breakfast and dinner are good, but after several week you wish from time to time some different.
The staff is always friendly and try to help even when they have sometimes problem to understand english.
A German TV channel would be nice.
Allover I feel well in the hotel. The only thing and that is a huge deficit for me is the slow and worse internet. On the homepage of the hotel I read that I can get a charged high speed internet, but when I ask for I get the answer that I have already the best internet. The internet is my communication to the world and to my family. Without a proper internet a hotel can't get a good rating from me.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Wolfgang M
TheRoyaleKrakatau, Room Division Manager at The Royale Krakatau, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2013

Dear Wolfgang M,
Greetings from The Royale Krakatau Hotel, Cilegon.
Thank you for your delightful review. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you were able to experience some our services and facilities that exceeded your expectation

We are concerned and deeply apologetic to know the service problem you encounter that resulted in your inconvenience during your stay with us. We will discuss with the team to improve the Internet access.

Your comments are taken very seriously and We assure you that remedial training and teaching will be given to our team to further impeccable service.

We would like to thank you for choosing to stay at Keraton The Royale Krakatau Hotel and Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if you have something fell inconvenience for your comfortable stay.

With best regards,

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Nice hotel but why charge extra for the toiletries in the room?
Breakfast buffet had some of the last night dinner included in it. Very limited buffet both dinner and breakfast.Not what I would have thought for the star rating of this hotel.
Will not stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Al1957canada

Dear AI1957,

Greetings from The Royale Krakatau Hotel, Cilegon.
Thank you for your kind review and feedback on Trip Advisor.

Wea are really concerned and deeply apologetic to know the service problem you encounter that resulted in your inconvenience during your stay with us. I will discuss with the team to improve the level of service for the varian breakfast, Dinner and exra cost for the toiletries.

Once again, we would like to thank you for staying with us and look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Cilegon.
Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if you wish to discuss your upcoming stay for better experience.

Sincerely Yours,

Reviewed April 16, 2013

Royale Krakatau hotel is situated in a strategic location near to Cilegon town and other amenities and businesses. It is a ONE STOP hotel with various facilities to meet your needs such as : conference room, function room, restaurants, Karaoke room and most of all a Golf course and driving range. The rooms are spacious and the staff are great. Most of the time the rooms are full.

Room Tip: Choose the villa type
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank George D

Dear G. Daniel,,

Greetings from The Royale Krakatau Hotel, Cilegon.
Thank you very much for your beautiful review, I think everyone at The Royale Krakatau Hotel will join me in saying it was a pleasure to look after you.

We are enchanted to know that in most aspects you were gratified with the product and service delivered by our ambassadors. It is really pleasing and motivating for us to receive such compliment from our valued guests and we are glad that you are satisfied with every effort that we make here in the Royale Krakatau Hotel.

I hope that your next visit to us will not be too long in the making as we are all looking forward to welcoming you home to The Royale Krakatau Hotel.

With best regards,

Reviewed April 10, 2013

No many otions in the area for business trips, the rooms are quite cleen and the restaurant si good. There was no air dryer in the room but they bring it to me soon. To improve the "english" capabilities of the personell, sometimes it's hard to let them understand, expecially the waitresses in the restaurant. The golf course looks fine but I didn't have the chance to play.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Arni O
TheRoyaleKrakatau, Room Division Manager at The Royale Krakatau, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2013

Dear Arni O,

First of all we would like to thank you for your visit to us and we are very pleased that you have enjoyed your stay.

Much appreciate for your comments for us, our program in this year is fulfillment the facilities of room like hairdryer in every room. And we also held English training for all employee every twice a week.

Valuable comments and inputs such as yours are very much required to keep improving our product and we hope that we can always provide a 4 star hotel facilities..

We thank you again for your visit and comments and we do look forward to accommodate you in the nearest future. You may contact us through our email address, webmail@royalekrakatau.com should you decide to visit us again in the future.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

Finally, if you are having meetings in Cilegon, e.g. with Krakatau or other industrial clients in Cilegon, there is a new place to stay - The Royale Krakatau.
Located inside a golf course it offers a quiet surrounding which otherwise is hard to find in this heavy industry area with plenty of traffic.
The rooms in this new hotel are sufficient equipped with all necessary amenities, big enough and the bath room with shower also provides all amenities you can expect from a 4 to 5 star hotel.
In the lower ground is a Karaoke bar, at ground floor level is the coffee house which also offers outside seating (definitely a plus if you are a smoker).
The menu is similar to the restaurant at the entrance to the huge complex and offers enough variety for lunch and / or dinner.
Here you can also enjoy a decent breakfast with local and western spread.
The staff in the entire hotel is very helpful and always wear a warm smile and they are always trying to make you feel at home.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
4  Thank PetalingJayaHans47
TheRoyaleKrakatau, Room Division Manager at The Royale Krakatau, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2013

Dear Hans,

On behalf of the management and staff of The Royale Krakatau Hotel Cilegon, we would like to thank you for your good comment during your stay with us.

Its our responsibility to always provide good service to our guests and try to fulfill their requirements.

Thank you and look forward to welcoming you back to The Royale Krakatau Hotel Cilegon, Banten - Indonesia