“Fabulous host - beautiful location! Loved it!”
other travelers have booked this property
GOAgaga Arpora GOAgaga Saligao - The Hall
Entrance to Club Cabana
Chapel at Arpora Jn
Entrance at the pocket road to Aqua Grandiosa Arpora, our complex
Entrance at pocket road
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
kiatie200...
Huddersfield, United Kingdom
“Fabulous host - beautiful location! Loved it!”
Reviewed January 30, 2018 for a stay in December 2017
person found this review helpful

Delightful apartment - in lovely Saligao village. Lovely and peaceful with shops and places to eat in easy walking distance. Ginza (our host) could not have been more helpful and cater for our every need. Scooter arranged on our arrival. Apartment lovely and clean with everything we needed. More restaurants and shops a half hour walk away and the busier places of Candolim, Calangute, Baga all within easy reach. Had a disaster on our last day as taxis all on strike and needed to get to airport - Ginza went out of her way to arrange a private driver for her own car to get us there. We cannot thank her enough for her hospitality. She was wonderful - recommended places to visit/eat. All the staff at the apartment were so helpful and friendly. We had a wonderful time and when we come back to North Goa this is where we will be staying.

Ran K
Ottawa, Canada
“Ginza George’s Goagaga - Saligao”
Reviewed November 23, 2017 for a stay in November 2017
person found this review helpful

This is a long overdue recommendation of Ginza George and her Goagaga property at Saligao. I sincerely apologize to Ginza for this delayed review which I promised her ages ago. A number of personal issues over the year unfortunately resulted in the delay.

Ginza communicated with me numerous times before, during and after my stay at her place in Saligao in November 2016. Through our various emails, texts and telephone calls, we got to know each other, and I have found her to be a wonderful and warm human being. Professionally she is totally dedicated to Goagaga and provided me with all the information I needed to have an excellent and most memorable stay in Goa. She would communicate with me daily to ensure I was comfortable and had everything I needed. She gave me (of her own volition) many many recommendations on restaurants, music bars, and places of interest to visit with detailed directions. Words are not enough to express what an excellent host she was. My only regret is we could not meet in person (I was very busy with a number of my friends).

Ginza’s property in Saligao was perfect for my requirements. I could best describe it as having one’s own one-bedroom apartment. It includes a small living room area with tv, a very comfortable bedroom with a/c, a fully functional kitchen, and private bathroom. Wi-fi reception was excellent. She has quality staff (Gopal the manager, Niranjan who can help you in a variety of ways, and Saritha the maid), all very thorough and extremely polite.

Please seriously consider Goagaga for your Goa travel experience!

Rj K
Ottawa, Canada
November 2017

Nov 26, 2017
Hi Ranjan

We felt so good hosting you and I really cannot thank you enough for a generous review like this! Makes up for the delay :)
Manoj G
“Goyal ”
Reviewed November 15, 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Ginza was a lovely host! She was always available for many questions we
had with a quick response time. Words will fall short if I start describing
my stay. This place is just awesome! The apartment was just perfect in every
way and Ginza was so helpful in providing us with all the information that
we need.
Or last me jab bhi hum ghoom ghoom ker thak jate the to hum kahte the

" CHALO GHAR CHALTE H"
Or yahi h goa gaga ka magic
So we are very happy and great full

Nov 19, 2017
Wow, thanks so much! It's lovely to hear such good words and would strive hard to maintain GOAgaga as a home away from home! Thanks for being such wonderful guests!
Rohit K
New Delhi, India
“Awesome place to stay”
Reviewed November 1, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

First of all thanks to Ginza for making us feel important and maintaining the property so well !!! All the amenities you can think of was there, you just dont have to bother picking up anything from your home ... you will find everything you require in the home. The support staff was really good and always ready to help you ... everything was so perfect that you will love this place..... Thank you Ginza and God Bless you ...

Nov 2, 2017
Thank you so much and you were my perfect guests! God bless you too
Priti J
“The best place to stay in North Goa”
Reviewed August 9, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Had come for a Panchakarma treatment. The house is very well decorated with all the utilities provided. very comfortable. Ginza took very good care of everything by personally calling me and taking care of everything. She even came to meet me personally. the house keeping was also very good and the apartment was cleaned daily thoroughly. A very good experience.

Aug 9, 2017
Thank you so much! So glad you cd have a great panchakarma.
CHOTUHONE...
“HAPPY STAY”
Reviewed June 24, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Ginza was a wonderful host! She was always available for many questions we had with a quick response time.Words will fall short if I start describing my stay.This place is just awesome! The apartment was just perfect in every way and Ginza was so helpful in providing us with all the information that we need. The apartment is in a quiet location and so neat and clean. Would highly recommend this place and I'm looking forward to staying here whenever I visit Goa.

Jun 25, 2017
Thanks very much! I look forward to hosting such wonderful guests like you.
Anoop_Neg...
Goa
“A beautiful gem in Goa”
Reviewed February 19, 2017 for a stay in October 2016

We loved our stay at the apartment. The support staff and host are extremely helpful and the property is well-maintained. Congratulations to the team for such excellent quality!

Feb 20, 2017
Thank you Anoop! Always a pleasure to host you!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing