“Where to buy baked goods for every day or special occasions”

New York West Pastry & Bake
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Sun City
Reviewed March 4, 2014

When my grandchildren come to visit,the bakery is the first place they want visit! They select the donuts while we prefer the bagels, all are delicious.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

We buy breads and pastries there often and have never had bad food. Their rye bread is the best in town. I highly recommend them. On Sunday mornings, you better get there early because you might not find a parking space; they are that good!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I continue to visit New York West over and over again. The aroma when you enter is a definite unbelievable experience that is sure to arouse your taste buds. All their pastries are very delicious and the breads can only be described as Wow. I would highly recommend a visit to this bakery.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

Was looking for a bakery and just happened to find this gem of a
Place. I found a huge selection of tempting pastries, cookies, breads, muffins, rolls and more. Tried six different items and wish I would have tried at least six more because they were all wonderful. Every thing was fresh and mouth watering so it was very hard to choose but they were very patient with me while I perused the display cases. There are tables where you can sit down and eat but I chose to have mine boxed up to go. Had to ride in the car smelling the wonderful pastries for too long before I could try them. Prices are very low and you wonder if they charged you for everything but when I asked they assured me that they had. Add this to your list of places to visit.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Have never purchased anything ar New York West that wasn't way, way, way above average. They don't bake anything ordinary. Common items perhaps, but the execution is always exceptional. Not the cheapest bakery, but well worth what they charge.