“Great value for locals”

Bell Recreation Center
Ranked #1 of 5 things to do in Sun City
Reviewed December 15, 2013

Beautiful putt-putt golf course was fun and easy to play. Other than that, I only looked around, but my friends (who are full-time residents) love this facility. Their annual fees are a bargain compared to club memberships in Oregon.

2  Thank TJandTR

Reviewed October 10, 2013

the walking pool is fantastic always clean the hot tub is big enough to hold a group of people the people are very friendly you have to live in Sun City and belong to the rec

1  Thank 3luckycats
Reviewed February 25, 2013

My parents lived in Sun City for 40 years. I came back to vist old friends & see the places I loved. After driving around, I did find many of my favorites were no longer there. But Bell Rec Center was still there & the Visitors Center was GREAT!!! I visisted 4 other over 55 developments. Sun City is still the BEST!!!

3  Thank Susie Y
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Unless you have a Recreation card, no admittance, except to the bowling alley. I had a guest pass and was told unless the person who got it was there I would not be able to play on the pool table. I had to call the person and have them come by just to verify this. I was not happy with this. But the tables were in great condition otherwise.

Reviewed September 14, 2012

Becoming a 'Snowbird' 2 years ago now from Canada my husband & I love the Bell Recreation Centre, its proximity to everything & all of its amenities are fabulous to say the least, visit 'Paul' @ the visitor's info centre with any questions, they welcome everyone, all the time!!

1  Thank Classy99