Americas Best Value Inn
Travelocity
$109
$106
Agoda.com
Lazy Trout Motel(Greer)(Great Value!)
$89
$61
$52
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsdirect tvwafflesmicrowave and small refrigeratorsweet rollsrooms are cleanhard boiled eggsan older hotelfree breakfastwould stay here againparking lotnice hotelabvicerealwaffelsirongreerchannels
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 1, 2012

We just stayed one night en route to Tucson, and the room was clean, spacious and well equipped with nice pillows, comforters, etc., at a very reasonable price. They also accomodated our dog for only $5 extra. However, the customer service is what made the place extraordinary. In packing our vehicle the next morning, the rear window of our SUV shattered. The manager was more than helpful, insisting that he would clean up the glass, and finding some cardboard and a sheet to secure the opening. He would absolutely not take any compensation for his assistance, and we safely made our journey to Tucson where we could get the window replaced.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 9, 2012 via mobile

We've stayed here 5xs now. I told my husband this is the last! I guess I keep forgetting; this place is SO Loud! I get woken up at least once an hour it seems. Ugh! We'll have to try a different hotel in this town next time. Other than the noise and just average beds, it was alright. Big sink areas in all the rooms.

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank jcat111777
Reviewed May 21, 2012

Over night stay. Room was clean, was not fancy, just a hotel room, with a Micro, fridge, Iron stuff and Wifi. would stay here again. Front desk lady was nice and friendly. Only complaint was 2 items. 1, we had a 2nd floor room and the floor squeaked. 2. COWS in the parking lot, some how they got out of the property next door. made for a interesting few minutes in the middle of the night.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 7, 2012

Good overnight stay. As a single woman traveling with my dog I felt safe and secure. This is not fancy/schmancy but quite adequate. The owners were charming and if in the area I would stay there again. They were expanding so a larger breakfast area is in the works. Oh, and by the way, did I mention they take pets? I'm a "love me, love my dog" kind of person and I appreciate their accomodation.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed November 21, 2011

Small, old, not very clean...... Yes, the owners were very nice, they have updated the 50s-era rooms with modern TVs, a small fridge, and a microwave, and the room served its purpose for a one-night stay after seeing the North Pole Experience in nearby Greer at a super cheap price. While there was nothing overtly "bad" about the stay, I wouldn't stay here again. If we do the North Pole Experience next year, we are going to spring for a cabin instead.

Again, nothing horrible about the stay, and if you just need a one-night no frills room, it's perfectly adequate.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family