All reviews koi pond arizona wine country place to stay wine festival lovely hosts great wineries bunkhouse bernie sonora horses elgin patagonia
Reviewed July 10, 2017

Karen was most welcoming and gave us great tips on where to go in the area and beyond. Room was very clean and we had everything we needed. Enjoyed sitting on the patio by the koi pond to watch the sunrise and the sunset. Had a great view from our room also. We plan to go back in the future.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 26, 2017

I was given information on Xanadu Ranch from a friend that stayed here before. Let me tell you, What a fantastic place to stay. When ever I am in town on business I will always stay at Xanadu Ranch. The owner is fantastic, the rooms clean and the views are awesome. I am already looking forward to returning next year already.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed April 12, 2017

Spent the past weekend with a group of 5 women. Purpose of trip was to relax, hang out and play Mah Jongg. Mission accomplished!
Our rooms were perfect for playing, making our meals and just relaxing at the Ranch.
Views were calming and just beautiful.
Karen and Bernie were the perfect hosts. When you needed them they were easy to find. Cozy, comfortable,very fair pricing for rooms and the friendliest hosts ever. Thank you!

Room Tip: Bunkhouse rooms great for groups! Views and patios included.
  • Stayed: April 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 12, 2017

Thanks Karen for sharing your beautiful place. You made us feel right at home and the accommodations were AWESOME. The location of the ranch is perfect for exploring the area wineries yet close to town for food ect. What a gem!! Thanks

Stayed: March 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 3, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I enjoyed a three night stay at the ranch as part of our close friends wedding party in January. Karen is one of the nicest and most down to earth persons I've had the pleasure of meeting. The hospitality and accommodations were impeccable. The serenity and tranquility of the ranch is second to none. Karen was a gracious host and treated us like family. The worst thing about our stay was having to leave. If you are thinking about staying in Sonoita this is the place to stay. Thank you again Karen, we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Jason and Rebekah Ryan