“Wonderful little spot for lunch while traveling through Sonoita”
Review of The Cafe

The Cafe
Ranked #2 of 15 Restaurants in Sonoita
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Our offerings include something interesting for everyone. The A.P.E Burger is Adam's signature dish. No two are alike. Trust him to create something special, just for you! We select our wines and beer to complement our food. Our house wines focus on local wineries. We offer US and imported wines. Our beers are flavorful and interesting, sourced locally to Arizona, the US, and imported.
Reviewed April 3, 2013

I am Valorie Grega, owner of Sweet Ride Gifts & Accessories here in Sonoita. I enjoy lunch at Sonoita Cafe at least twice a month. Sometimes I call in my order and pick it up and others I eat there with a friend. My favorites are the Blue Burger and The Black and Blue Salad. I have tried many other items on the menu. The ingredients are always fresh and everything is tasty along with the Iced Tea that is brewed Fresh and always tastes great.So if you are looking for a quaint little place, with a friendly staff to serve you during your visit to beautiful Sonoita, stop in to Cafe Sonoita and enjoy a wonderful meal.
Then a short drive West on Highway 82 Visit Me At Sweet Ride. Enjoy your Visit!

1  Thank Valorie G

Reviewed March 23, 2013

Drove down to have a lunch mid-week. Arrived at 12:30 to a full parking lot. Took a drive and Upon arriving at 2:30, they were closed. Disappointing. Make sure to check hours if you want to eat here.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

The Cafe is pleasantly decorated and clean. Service was competent. Ask questions before you order because you may not get what you expect, such as a club sandwich on a roll or a patty melt on sourdough bread. One of our party had a much too spicy tuna melt special, one had the chicken club, a very thick chicken breast half served on a roll with tomato, lettuce, etc, that had to be taken apart and eaten with knife and fork. I had a very mushy veal parm sandwich which was mostly melted cheese and one thin slice of eggplant serve on bread. For our party of four the winner was the plain hamburger with onions which looked great, a generous sized patty cooked as ordered.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

When fortune finds you in the middle of nowhere -- the approximate location of Sonoita -- one of the last things you can reasonably expect is a great place to have lunch. Surprise!

This spot features fresh food, well-prepared and charmingly served. On a splendid Spring day, we were invited to dine on the patio. A great idea, because our dog could leave the confines of the car and join us. The specials -- a sandwich, a burger, and tacos -- each had unique elements and all tasted fine. A bottle of local wine was a fine embellishment.

I would not go out of my way to drive to Sonoita just for this restaurant. But it is a fine complement to a drive through the Santa Ritas that I will be sure to make more often now that I know the Sonoita Cafe can be a stop along the way.

Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

Been here for lunch several times and never disappointed. All the staff are friendly and the food is creative. Lunch specials are a real treat with fresh interesting choices. Great relatively new addition to resturant scene

Been to The Cafe? Share your experiences!