“Can't miss this!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Tia Nita's Cantina
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Where downtown meets bordertown in cowtown In the tiny town of sonoita we're on the south side of town on the wrong side of the tracks that aren't even here anymore! We make awesome food from scratch and the beer is ice cold. Family friendly
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Tia Nita's Cantina is a breath of fresh air to the Sonoita Community...as a frequent visitor it was a completely new and refreshing experience. The decor is amazing and the food is great. The atmosphere is fun and friendly...both adult and family friendly...things so uncommon these days. What I loved so much about this place was the fact that my husband and I could enjoy ourselves as adults while still having our 4 year old enjoying herself as a child...the pool table, video games, food and fun were amazing. The proprietor, Anita, is like noone you have ever met before...friendly, fun and gifted...I would recommend anyone and everyone in the area or stopping through to visit this establishment.

3  Thank Laura D

Reviewed November 2, 2012 via mobile

The faiirly new addition of bar b que makes this bar worth a stop. Cooked on a home made smoker right out the back door, the ribs are great and reasonably priced. Don't expect upscale decor but the mostly locals will make you feel welcome..full bar plus beer and some wine.

3  Thank azls
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Anita has done a great job with this fairly new restaurant. It was my first visit and I really enjoyed the whole night. Great food & drink. We played pool after dinner and all our favorite songs are on the jukebox. The portions of food were very generous and her desserts are fantastic. I will return!

3  Thank 2eat4health