“Delightful!”

Amelia's Garden Green Grocer and Organic Cafe
Ranked #10 of 16 Restaurants in Snowflake
Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

The food and service at Amelia's Garden are genuine & full of love. The prices are very reasonable & the meals are tasty! There was someone singing and playing the guitar. We can't wait to go back!

There are newer reviews for Amelia's Garden Green Grocer and Organic Cafe

Reviewed February 6, 2014

We had lunch here on a cold winter day. We sat next to a rustic-looking heater that added to the charm of this cafe. We ordered the turkey wrap, and it was chock full of really fresh, tasty veggies, plus quite a good amount of turkey. I also had a "side" salad (which was added for only $1.00). I don't know if it was the freshness of the veggies or the exquisite house dressing (raspberry vinaigrette), but it was one of the best salads I've ever eaten in a restaurant. It was also much larger than I was expecting for a side salad. After lunch, we shopped in the health food store for items we would normally buy from our co-op. Overall, we enjoyed Amelia's.

Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

I like organic restaurants and shops. Ordered a veggie and rice dish. Portion was adequate for a small to average appetite. Dish was tasty. Hostess was friendly and hospitable. After viewing the shop I ate rather quickly for the simple reason that the flies. I constantly was waving and trying to keep them from lighting on my food and drink. That was annoying and unsanitary. I will not return. Sad because it could have been a relaxing visit.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

My wife and I were in the Heber-Overgaard area for the weekend and spend some time in the Show Low/Pinetop area several weekends each summer. We're always looking for good places to eat but it's tough because my wife is vegetarian. Most of the time we find it easier to stay in a timeshare and cook our meals the way we like. Then comes along Amelia's. I read the reviews on TA and was hesitant with a few being poor. However, the search for good vegetarian options and the notion of organic was a sure draw.
All I can say is if you like healthy food and a quaint setting you can't miss this place. Their menu wasn't huge but it had several things we each wanted to try. We settles on the vegetarian stir fry and a vegetarian wrap. (did I mention I'm a vegetarian by marriage? That means sometime when we're out trying a new place I order vegetarian so my wife gets to taste both meals). WOW! The stir fry was amazing. The wrap was good and just like we make at home. Did I mention the stir fry was amazing?
The strange and surprising part is the cafe is in the center of their organic market. If we lived nearby we would likely do our weekly food shopping here. We have to run to several stores in Phoenix to catch the variety this place has.
If you are in this part of the state you must try it. The waitress was friendly and steered us to the sir fry which was perfect for me. Anytime we're in the area you can bet we'll be back.

2  Thank One2soarhi
Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

The organic cafe offers delicious sandwiches, soups, and salads. Ingredients are fresh with generous servings. The grocery is overpriced, but offers fresh local produce and health food fare in a small town atmosphere.

3  Thank gcwalklin