“In a charming historic building, this restaurant was a disappointment and offered few options for vegetarians.”

Celebrations of Generations
Ranked #2 of 16 Restaurants in Snowflake
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

Located in a charming historic building, Celebrations has an open decor that includes a retail area for clothes and perfumed products. Since there weren't any vegetarian dishes on the menu, I ordered a Greek salad without the accompanying chicken and several other side dishes. They charged full price as the salad w chicken. Dressing was a commercial salad dressing and the ingredients were not fresh. I did a takeout and everything was packaged on styrofoam and smelled of perfume.
I ordered tomato basil soup without a side. They gave me a scone, but called it a croissant and then charged me extra.
The coffee good and was made w fresh beans and by the cup.

• Visited March 2013

Snowflake, Arizona
“Nice place but not a 5 Star Experience”
Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

First let me say I have only been here once and it was Valentine's Day which may not be a fair take on this place. I need to go back again and then review again after a normal days experience.

The service was slow and seemed untrained and a little clueless. Messed our order up and then ran out of what we had ordered before we were served.

The quality of the food was great and we thought it was a nice little place we would give another try too so I recommend you try it. However, it's not your typical restaurant so don't expect that but on the other hand that's what makes it neat and unique which I like.

Columbia, South Carolina
“Relaxed, but a Bit Overseasoned...”
Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

... and then there was the matter of the lukewarm potatoes. It was probably a timing thing, with the salads coming out at the same time as the entree. The strips had a tad bit more salt than was good for it, but were otherwise perfect in temperature and texture. The wait staff were very friendly and prompt, which sort of made us wonder how long the potatoes were out. But it all finished very nicely with ice cream that hit the spot just right. I would come back again, but might be a little more insistent on getting the right tuber temperature.

Pinetop-Lakeside, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“eh..”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Food is good but really over priced. Patiently waited for someone to seat us but seems like they ignore you unless you are mormon and they know you from their church or are close friends. Im sure a lot of people would like the decorations inside but for me it was alittle too ridiculous with feather boas, tea sets, and over sized jewelry that Im not sure why anyone would buy cause if they actually wore it they would look crazy.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank penny k
Green Valley
“An Excellent Choice”
Reviewed August 30, 2012 via mobile

Our husbands decided to join us for lunch, though they thought it was more of a ladies' restaurant. They totally enjoyed the exceptional food and pastries. Scones werHe the best I've eaten, and we were each served a different kind. Servings were generous and delicious. We will look forward to returning to sample the desserts, which looked fabulous.

1 Thank azbluskyz