“A Must Stop!”

La Cocina de Eva
Ranked #1 of 16 Restaurants in Snowflake
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

We come ti Eva's each time we visit the high country from the Valley. Amazing, fresh home cooked meals. The poblano stuffed chili is the best I've ever tasted. What a pleasant place -- Eva is a blessing to all who come to her restaurant .

1  Thank dmant

Reviewed May 1, 2014

My wife and I had lunch at La Cocina de Eva. Wife had the lunch Mini-Chimi and I had the dinner Chili Relleno (my standard test for a new Mexican restaurant). Both meals were great, well prepared and tasted great. Salsa with chips was cooled and excellent. Cannot wait to return to Snowflake and take out grown children who live there!

1  Thank Mickiegea
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Last week, we traveled to Snowflake and I checked tripadvisor to see what restaurant we should eat at for lunch. Lo Cocina was highly recommended, and I am glad we followed the suggestions! The staff was friendly and food was delicious! The quaint décor was so appropriate for a small western town.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

This was the first place we ate at when we moved up here and the food is ALWAYS good. It is always fresh and cooked on the spot. It is a family owned operated business and they focus on good homecooked mexican food and great service.

Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

We have been working in Snowflake for over a week and have eaten here several times and will probably visit several more times before we depart. Food is wonderful and price is good. Atmosphere is above average. Staff is to commended for their care for their customers.. Where we live the elevation is 75, here it's 5600+, therefore I have been suffering with headaches. I mentioned to waitress and she immediately brought me peppermint oil, and it helped. Never have I ever had such care. It's a great place to eat and enjoy the atmosphere.