“A Very Nice Experience”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating
Evanston, Wyoming
“A Very Nice Experience”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

I had the Santa Fe chicken and my husband had the patty melt. Both were very good. We both had the onion rings and they were about the best I have had anywhere. The staff was very friendly and the service was good and fast. For a small diner everything was exceptional. I highly recommend stopping if you are in the area. The Skull Valley store is closing though, so don't count in making that part of the trip.

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank Maraywil

Phoenix, Arizona
“A great place to stop”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I rode by the Skull Valley Diner on my motorcycle. I hadn't seen it before. I rode down the road then decided to turn around. And am I glad I did. I ordered the chile verde omelet for breakfast. What a treat that was. Chunks of pork with green chiles wrapped in a perfect egg omelet. Wow!!!. If you are going this way to Prescott, you got to stop in. The inside is so-so, but the food is awesome.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Craig S
Glendale, AZ
“Great little cafe”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

It's actually called the Skull Valley Diner. We were going through Skull Valley on our way to Prescott and decided to stop for lunch. It's such a nice, clean little place, the people are great, and we thought the food was, too! Such a welcome change from the chain places. We'd definitely recommend it. Their business card says they're open Mon-Wed 8AM-3PM, and Thurs-Sun 7AM-4PM. Before or after lunch, be sure to visit the Skull Valley General Store, just across the street. And the Skull Valley Museum is very nearby, open only 2PM-4PM Saturdays and Sundays.

Visited June 2013
“Great Cafe”
Reviewed May 1, 2013 via mobile

Our MC club of retiries eat breakfast here whenever weather permits!
Breakfast is well worth the ride up from the valley!
A nice break from the Summer heat of Mericopa Valley.
They have a large and comfy patio
also!

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank nulogicx
Wickenburg, Arizona
“An delightful surprise”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

What a pleasant surprise this restaurant was. It's not much to look at from the outside but the food is delicious, the serving size is generous, the service fast, the prices reasonable, and the waitstaff friendly. There is a wide selection of choices on the menu. I was there with a group of 10 people who ordered everything from a breakfast burrito to shrimp sandwich. Everyone was satisfied. Someone in our party had eaten there before, otherwise we would never have discovered this gem.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank beamc

Been to Skull Valley Diner? Share your experiences!