“Quiet Casual Dining, Open Long Hours, Friendly Staff!!”
Review of MY PLACE

MY PLACE
Ranked #74 of 133 Restaurants in Sierra Vista
Reviewed June 7, 2013

I have been going to My Place about two or three times a week during the past year - for breakfast, lunch, dinner or even a mid-day snack. And ... it's all good! No, it's fantastic!!

What a wonderful laid-back atmosphere, great place to obtain a cooked to perfection meal, a nice place to relax and dine, read the newspaper or your favorite book, or chat with a friend, loved one and/or the wait staff!

It's very seldom crowded so there is always a table waiting and ready for you and the My Place staff never makes you feel that they want you to leave so they can serve others. As mentioned, it's very seldom full of people because the café is huge! To me, it's like being in a library that serves meals!

My Place has a variety of food choices: from Asian, to American, to Mexican, to Vietnamese dishes (the owner is Vietnamese as are the cooks!) and most everything in between. You have to see the menu to experience it - over twelve pages of meal items - probably at least a hundred specific dishes they can cook to your delight. Incredible!

What I really like about My Place is the quiet atmosphere, the large never crowded dining room (they have over 25 tables), the excellent wait staff, and the variety of fresh food always cooked to perfection. They even offer Monday to Friday Breakfast Specials, 20 of them, from 6 to 10 AM, for a mere $3.99. What a great deal!

My Place is on the ground floor with no steps so it's easily wheelchair accessible. Many senior citizens and/or big families, on a fixed or tight income, dine at My Place.

The only thing that is a slight problem about My Place is that the parking lot only has enough spaces for twenty cars. So, get there early, relax, enjoy your meal, read the paper or a book, or work on your computer (yes! they do have free Wi-Fi) and stay late!!

Overall, for casual dining, with a variety of excellently prepared fresh food dishes My Place is THE place to go while in Sierra Vista!! And ... it's open long hours seven days a week!

To me, that's a win - win - win situation! Give it a try, I know you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

This place is a hidden gem in Sierra Vista. The food is excellent as well as the service. If you want quiet go here in between breakfast and lunch. There's a lot of choices on the menu. The prices are great!

1  Thank Skyscape049
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I went on a Friday morning, so there were only a few regulars and me there. My waitress kept the coffee coming until my eggs & biscuits and gravy arrived a few minutes later. It was funny watching her and her mother banter back and forth along with joking around with the other staff and customers. That made me feel really comfortable on my first visit. I'll go back when I can.

2  Thank GaryGoingPlaces
Reviewed December 28, 2012

I always try to eat at every little place that I find when ever I go someplace. The menu has just about anything you could want and the folks that work there are as nice as can be but the food is nothing special. A good fall back for when nothing else is open or you just want something different.

1  Thank Tinkan
Reviewed August 18, 2012

I have visited this place for breakfast, lunch and dinner. All of the times I have eaten there I have noticed that it is not very clean. Sticky tables, lots of gunk on the floor, plenty of flies and such. The service is not particularly prompt nor is it very friendly. When I ate breakfast it was ok, eggs were ok, potatoes were cold, coffee tasted not so fresh. Lunch was a little better. I cannot recall exactly what I ate, so it must have been ok. I ate dinner there once and had pork chops. They had good flavor but were very tough. If nothing else is open or if everyplace else is too crowded, this is a good place to go. Otherwise, AVOID.

1  Thank blubutch