“Great Place at Reasonable Prices” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Sierra Vista, AZ
“Great Place at Reasonable Prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013

This place is a hidden gem in Sierra Vista. The food is excellent as well as the service. If you want quiet go here in between breakfast and lunch. There's a lot of choices on the menu. The prices are great!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Skyscape049

Seattle, Washington
“good service and decent food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013

I went on a Friday morning, so there were only a few regulars and me there. My waitress kept the coffee coming until my eggs & biscuits and gravy arrived a few minutes later. It was funny watching her and her mother banter back and forth along with joking around with the other staff and customers. That made me feel really comfortable on my first visit. I'll go back when I can.

Visited January 2013
2 Thank GaryGoingPlaces
Hereford, AZ
“A little bit of everything”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2012

I always try to eat at every little place that I find when ever I go someplace. The menu has just about anything you could want and the folks that work there are as nice as can be but the food is nothing special. A good fall back for when nothing else is open or you just want something different.

Visited February 2012
1 Thank Tinkan
Bisbee, Arizona
“Not very clean, diner level food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2012

I have visited this place for breakfast, lunch and dinner. All of the times I have eaten there I have noticed that it is not very clean. Sticky tables, lots of gunk on the floor, plenty of flies and such. The service is not particularly prompt nor is it very friendly. When I ate breakfast it was ok, eggs were ok, potatoes were cold, coffee tasted not so fresh. Lunch was a little better. I cannot recall exactly what I ate, so it must have been ok. I ate dinner there once and had pork chops. They had good flavor but were very tough. If nothing else is open or if everyplace else is too crowded, this is a good place to go. Otherwise, AVOID.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank blubutch
Benson, Arizona
“Good Sunday Brunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2012

It was Sunday after church, so very crowded. Good food, some delays in service but acceptable. The noise level was pretty high due to crowd.

• Visited May 2011