“A little hole in the wall but great food!”
Review of Rodolfos

Rodolfos
Ranked #11 of 133 Restaurants in Sierra Vista
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 7, 2014

Not much as far as ambience, so we took our order to go. The food was great , the portions are huge and tasted very authentic
Mexican. The burritos were so heavy and they have so many choices along with tacos.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

they have a big menu at a great price and tasty food! One of my fave burritos is the Arizona Burrito...stuffed with meat, potatoes and cheese. no beans, but i sometimes order on side or they will even put beans in it if you ask! both salsas very good, but the green is spicier and just got that flava. im not a fan of the interior at all. they definitely could fix it up because it is so drab and cheap. i always order to go (lol) but yea, they can throw down with the food!

Reviewed November 26, 2013

We were passing through and picked this Taco Stand purely due to location. It seemed very authentic. We both had the carne asada burritos and were not disappointed. They were stuffed with lots of yummy vegetables and the asada was wonderful. You help yourself to chips and salsa. The green was the best in my opinion as the red had a chili powder quality to it. The chips were thicker than I prefer as I go for thin, crispy ones. I found the service to be OK but not too friendly - a smile would have helped. Nonetheless, the food is definitely worth the visit.

Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

My husband loved this restuarants. It is very authentic and never disappoints! If you like real Mexican food not Taco Bell you'll love it.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

Best hours in town. Excellent food and 100% pure mexican food. The entire menu taste Excellent. We go at least twice a week. Best Mexican restaurant in Arizona. The service is quick, all menu is cook from fresh ingredients. I highly recommend their secret home made green sauce with chips