“Great”

Breadbasket
Ranked #3 of 132 Restaurants in Sierra Vista
Cuisines: German, Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
New Jersey
“Great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2014 via mobile

Schnitzel way too big. Filled the plate smothered in gravy. Noodles good. Asparagus soup excellent.. Service perfect. Way too good for such a small town.

Benson, Arizona
“Average bratwurst but excellent Apple Struedel”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2014 via mobile

I went there for lunch with a friend today. We both ordered the bratwurst plate. He had potato salad and I had a side salad. The bratwurst was boiled and in a fresh bun. I thought it might have been seared on a flat grille. It tasted fresh but not a lot of flavor. The side salad was fine and served with ranch dressing. Our drinks stayed full, which was great. We finished our meal with fresh Apple Struedel. Honestly, this is the best Apple Struedel I've had in a long time. It was filled with fresh apples, had a light flaky crust and sweet icing on top. I recommend it wholeheartedly! Es schmekt sehr gut! Ich hab der Apfel Struedel gern.

2 Thank BigOhvac
Anchorage, Alaska
“Great!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2014

I don’t normally enjoy German food, but have never had a bad meal here. Our kids love it too. The schnitzel is always good and the soups are wonderful. They’re bakery is awesome and will make you wonder why you ever went to a donut shop. I often stop by on Fridays to pick up baked good for the office and almost never have anything left over at the end of the day. They are only open for lunch and it’s a small place. So get there early or be prepared to wait.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank JRKCOS
Whittier, California
“Yummy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2014

The best coffee cake, cookies and other baked goods. I understand the goulash on Fri is fabulous, but we were there on Thursday. Very busy place and popular. Lunch menu is varied and very good. I had the mango chicken salad, but thought the roll could have been warm and it seemed a little stale.

• Visited March 2014
AZ
“Great Mandarin Chicken Salad”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2013

My girl friends and I met here for lunch since it is one of our favorite restaurants in Sierra Vista. As usual, the staff were attentive and the service was excellent. My friend and I order the mandarin chicken salad and both of us like it a certain way, ex: no cheese, dressing on the side, etc. We requested this in our order besides a few other things and our orders arrived just the way we requested. We were not disappointed. We had a wonderful time. The staff do pay attention to customers request. Yes, we will definitely return. And please remember they do not take credit cards.

Visited November 2013