“We had a wonderful event”
Review of Sierra Suites

Sierra Suites
Ranked #1 of 23 Hotels in Sierra Vista
Reviewed September 30, 2013

We booked our event at Sierra Suites. The staff couldn't have been more helpful. I'd recommend them to anyone wanting a comfortable, reasonably priced room in Sierra Vista -- and the coffee is top notch!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank ToniRogers
granite_hotelmgr, Manager at Sierra Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2013

Thank you for your recommendation!

Reviewed September 11, 2013

Stayed at Sierra Suites for 4 nights while visiting family in the area. For the price, this was a great value. Clean rooms, decent mattress, simple-but-adequate breakfast buffet, & overall great service. Only problem was wireless connectivity, but my 4G connection was excellent & I didn't bother to follow up to resolve the problem. If you're looking for something fancy or ostentatious, this place is not for you. But if you want basic, affordable, clean accommodations in the heart of Sierra Vista, this place is strongly recommended.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jack H
granite_hotelmgr, Manager at Sierra Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2013

Thank you for the kind recommendation... we truly appreciate the feedback. We are working on increasing the wifi speed!

Reviewed August 20, 2013

After booking this hotel and reading the reviews, we had high expectations. When we arrived and requested an upper floor room we were told that there was work being done on that floor and so were given a ground floor room. It was right in a corner of the courtyard and on opening the door we were really disappointed at the darkness and size of the room. The king bed was really great and the linens and towels really clean but this was certainly not a spacious room. We had expected a suite due to the name of the hotel but obviously wrong in our expectations. The public areas were very well kept and the breakfast was really good with a large choice and constantly replenished. The pool and spa were also nice. During our stay we were disappointed again when we saw other guests had been allocated an upper floor room.

Room Tip: Request an upper floor room not in a corner
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MoJoTours
granite_hotelmgr, Manager at Sierra Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2013

We appreciate your review but apologize that we didn't meet your expectations. We truly try to accommodate guests and our goal is to exceed their expectations, not to fall short. We understand that our name (Sierra Suites) may give the impression that all of our rooms are suites -- which they are not. We have standard king rooms, larger spacious executive King and Double Queen Rooms as well as 2 room suites. Guests can choose which room type they would like based on their needs and budget. We will do a better job in communicating with our guests the options as well as when specific room types or locations are not available - why. We hope to have the opportunity to WOW you on your next visit to Sierra Vista.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

First, I have NEVER written one of these reviews in my life! I feel that I have to write this one, because my experience was so good, and this hotel is so nice, that others should know about it and enjoy it as well.

I have to give this hotel the best rating in every category there is! It's one of the nicest places that I've stayed and I really felt "at home" while I was there. It's not fancy, it's just nice and comfortable. The grounds are well kept as are the pool and hot tub, and everything is ... well..nice! :-)

My room, an Executive King, was spacious and very clean. The AC and refrigerator were both quiet and the room was as well. I know that I had next door neighboors, but I never heard them through the walls. The staff was friendly and conscientious and were willing to help me with anything that I needed. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone who is staying in the Sierra Vista area!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank billf821
granite_hotelmgr, Manager at Sierra Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2013

Thank you so very much for your heartfelt and kind recommendation. We truly appreciate the feedback and you taking your valuable time to post the review. Safe travels until we see you again in Sierra Vista.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

Nice hotel, quiet and convenient. Great friendly staff. Will certainly use this hotel again. Rooms are spacious and comfortable. Basically everything you need on a business or pleasure trip. No complaints at all.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Brian W

So glad you fully enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for your comments.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

When we arrived the pool was down so they reduced our rates because of the inconvenience. Very nice! Pool was back up when they said it would be :) Melissa at the front desk was VERY nice & friendly. She helped us with anything we may have needed. Overall a very pleasant stay & beautiful.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
granite_hotelmgr, Manager at Sierra Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2013

Thank you for your comments and your patience while we quickly addressed the swimming pool issues and got it back up and running. We'll pass along your comments to Melissa, she will enjoy hearing that her efforts are appreciated.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

I had exceptional stays at the Sierra Suites last week & this week. We very much appreciate the special rate offered to our company.

It was a refreshing experience to stay in such nice accommodations. I can tell that the guest rooms were recently renovated and made me feel that care and concern had gone into choosing the finishes, resulting in a thoroughly modern appearance with the appropriate functionality needed for a leisure or business guest.

I was very impressed with the staff service (General Manager/front desk/breakfast/housekeeping) as well as the room & property cleanliness. The breakfast food selections included continental items such as yogurt, fruit, cereal, breakfast bread & pastries in addition to hot items that were a great compliment to the standard fare. The freshly made egg/bacon english muffin sandwiches, potatoes & biscuits/gravy tasted great.

Thank you again for providing a memorable stay experience! The Sierra Suites should be proud of being a quality focused hospitality leader in the Sierra Vista/Cochise County market. The caliber of the property and staff rival some of the best I have had the opportunity to stay at previously, both in large & small markets.

I will ensure that I share my experience with others through word of mouth, on Trip Advisor and hope our organization will have additional opportunities to book repeat business.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your very kind and detailed review of your recent stays at Sierra Suites. We truly appreciate your comments and recommendation. Thank you for choosing Sierra Suites, Sierra Vista.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Sierra Vista
Sierra Vista Extended Stay
#13 of 23 in Sierra Vista
Holiday Inn Express Sierra Vista
Fairfield Inn & Suites Sierra Vista

Been to Sierra Suites? Share your experiences!