“Days inn Sierra Vista, AZ”

Ranked #6 of 22 Hotels in Sierra Vista

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Safford, Arizona
Reviewed February 13, 2013

I stayed in room 206 and found it very clean and comfortable. The only problem was no water pressure in either of the sinks but the shower was just fine. When I first got there the housekeeper had been defrosting the freezer and left towels to collect the water. I called the front desk and she must have ran as I know more got turned around and she was there. Everything else was fine with the room. It was quite. I would stay again but not in 206. I've stayed in this motel several times.

Room Tip: Not 206 as no water pressure in both sinks
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
GMDaysInn110, Manager at Days Inn Sierra Vista, responded to this review, February 14, 2013
Thank you for your honest assessment of my hotel. I'm sorry that my housekeeper left her towels when defrosting the freezer and I immediately sent her back to correct the issue. The water pressure in the sinks were brought to my attention and was fixed on the morning of Monday 11 February 2013. In addition, I am having the sinks double-checked this morning after reading your review.

Please ask for me personally on your next visit and I will personally verify that everything is in working order so you can have a pleasant stay. I'm extremely happy that you will give us another opportunity to serve your lodging needs in Sierra Vista......

John C. Shorter
Manager
Hillsboro
Reviewed February 10, 2013

We're retired and traveling with no fixed itinerary. We stayed a week at Days Inn while deciding whether to settle in Sierra Vista for a while or move on. The manager (John) was new to the position and the area, but did a great job of making us feel welcome and being responsive to our requests for service.

Overall, we find Sierra Vista a friendly town with a pleasant climate and lots to see and do in Cochise County. We'd highly recommend it and Days Inn to others.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

GMDaysInn110, Manager at Days Inn Sierra Vista, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
Thank you for the great review!!! I'm glad that you stayed here at Days Inn and am happy that you decided to stay in the Sierra Vista area. I look forward to your next visit..!!!
ANTIOCH
Reviewed February 8, 2013

The rooms have been recently renovated. The beds are VERY comfortable, I would like to take the mattress home!'! It was very quiet. The room and premises were "white glove" clean. Lots of outlets for electronics. John, the manager is a very genial host and could not have been more accommodating. Great value. We will definitely be back.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
GMDaysInn110, Manager at Days Inn Sierra Vista, responded to this review, February 9, 2013
Thank you for the great review!!! I'm glad that you found my rooms extremely clean and that you enjoyed your stay here at Days Inn Sierra Vista. I look forward to your next visit.

John C. Shorter
Manager
Hampshire
Reviewed November 30, 2012

We stayed one night in this hotel and up until 1am it was good.

We had Room 102(I think), which was a twin and my husband had gone to sleep and I was reading. I had gone to use the bathroom only to have the toilet back up after I flushed it, causing the floor to resemble a swimming pool... after using all the towels to clear the floor ( too embarrassed to go to the office) I then decided it was time to sleep and I pulled back the bed sheets to find a blood stain. In all fairness it did look like it had been washed but I don’t think the sheet should be used anymore :D

All of the above aside, beds were comfy and breakfast was good. We had a good nights sleep in the end!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple