We're retired and traveling with no fixed itinerary. We stayed a week at Days Inn while deciding whether to settle in Sierra Vista for a while or move on. The manager (John) was new to the position and the area, but did a great job of making us feel welcome and being responsive to our requests for service.
Overall, we find Sierra Vista a friendly town with a pleasant climate and lots to see and do in Cochise County. We'd highly recommend it and Days Inn to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Days Inn Sierra Vista Hotel is located 2 miles from Fort Huachuca US Army Installation, and has many dining and shopping options within 6 blocks. Ramsey Canyon Preserve is 10 miles from this hotel. Kartchner Caverns State Park is 24 miles away ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Days Inn Sierra Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Mission Hotel Sierra Vista
- Best Western Sierra Vista
- Sierra Vista Best Western