Quality Inn
$109
Sierra Suites(Sierra Vista)(Great Value!)
$74
$66
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $74/night.

$89
Hampton.com
$129
Gateway Studio Suites(Sierra Vista)
$79
$72
Days Inn by Wyndham Sierra Vista(Sierra Vista)(Great Value!)
$59
Garden Place Suites(Sierra Vista)
$93
$85
Hotels.com
$108
Sierra Vista Extended Stay(Sierra Vista)(Great Value!)
$50
$49
Comfort Inn & Suites(Sierra Vista)(Great Value!)
$99
ComfortInn
All reviewsfridge and microwavefront deskwater leakbathroom faucetegg pattiesbiscuits and gravysweet rollsfree wifilate at nightdecent breakfasthot tubcouple of nightswafflesflat screennice sizehotel chaintwo night stay
Reviewed December 20, 2012

This motel is ok, but I've stayed in better for less money. I've found most Quality Inns to be of modest quality. However, they have some nice amenities such as a workout room and a fuller breakfast than some places. When we booked we mentioned that we had dogs. We booked thru Expedia and they said there was not prolem. Apparently there was a lack of communication because the motel didn't know we had dogs. The lady at the front dest was somewhat brusque when she called us about it. Our daughter dealth with it, said we were willing to pay extrea, but she didn't appreciate the tone. The lady changed and said we were right, and things went smoothly from that point. Note to service staff: don't always assume someone is trying to pull a fast one--especially when you didn't do the booking directly.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 28, 2012

Stayed here for a business trip...Met by Sue at the front desk. She was friendly and courteous and even offered a welcome gift bag of bottled water, granola bar and hard candies. The rooms were clean, Internet speedy, and breakfast far more than just Continental (eggs, different breakfast meat each day, and hash browns). The hotel itself reminded me of hotels of the 70s with block walls instead of just drywall...a little nostalgic. The tiny business center offers a working laser printer and ample privacy for getting some last minute work completed without interruption. I can easily recommend this hotel...an excellent value for business travelers and families alike.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank TomL911
Reviewed October 23, 2012

We stayed one night for a business trip and were pleasantly surprised at all the hotel had to offer for the price. No discounts...just the going price. Clean room overlooking the pool. In room frig and microwave. The bed was sooo comfortable. The breakfast had something for everyone...eggs, cold and hot cereals, biscuits and gravy, make your own waffles, fruit and the list goes on. The next time we are in the area we'll stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 22, 2012

This is the second time we've stayed here. We use it as a base location for Bisbee. Works out well for us. The front desk staff are always friendly. The room is nice sized with both a fridge and a microwave. The hotel is set back off the road a bit (enough to confuse my GPS) but that helps to keep it quiet.

Two things that could use improvement: One - even though the hotel has cable, we had terrible reception on our TV. Not a big issue since I don't rent a hotel room to watch TV, but still, I don't know how that's even possible nowadays. Second - in the breakfast area they can't have the microwave and the toaster going at the same time. So, the staff couldn't heat up the hash browns because I wanted to toast a muffin. Uh..sorry? Other than that, the breakfast area is nice, and has a good selection.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 3, 2012

I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel!! The bathroom was a little outdated but overall, the room was very cozy and comfortable! The room had updated furniture and what I liked the most was that I had a fridge and a microwave. That is one of the main reasons why I pick a hotel because many hotels charge, sometimes a daily fee! They had a really cool fitness center which is open 24 hours, laundry room and a decent size pool. For a small property, they also had a lot to choose from for breakfast so if that is a deal-breaker for you, reserve a room!

The hotel is also convenient to everything and not a far drive from Tombstone or Bisbee! It was worth it and I think you will like it too!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo