Windemere Hotel & Conference Center
$131
Fairfield Inn
Garden Place Suites(Sierra Vista)
$100
$97
Sierra Suites(Sierra Vista)(Great Value!)
$66
$58
$112
$108
Gateway Studio Suites(Sierra Vista)
$85
Hampton Inn Sierra Vista(Sierra Vista)(Great Value!)
$89
Comfort Inn & Suites(Sierra Vista)(Great Value!)
$89
Days Inn Sierra Vista(Sierra Vista)(Great Value!)
$59
Sierra Vista Extended Stay(Sierra Vista)(Great Value!)
$50
$49
All reviewsin townpleasure of meetingnon chainpool area isfree wifievery staff memberthe hotel managerbreakfast was includedgeneral managerhot tubeasy accessloungetucsontreadmillironmaintenance
Reviewed January 22, 2013

I recently stayed at this hotel and I would give it one thumb up. First let me start with the good: Their breakfast was really good and it is included with your stay. I received 2 tickets for a free drink courtesy of the hotel which I thought was a big plus, the staff was very courteous and nice and the location could not been better. Now, the areas of opportunity: Well the hotel needs some major renovations on the inside, first night there the shower was not working although the staff did change our room right away, at the restaurant when we had breakfast there was nobody to clean the tables from the people that had already left and finally the parking lot needs a little more lightning since a giant lot is next to it and is really dark, doesn't give you all the confidence in the world to leave your car there. The reason why I got this hotel was because I got it a very good price so I thought it was worth it but if I would've had to pay full price I might have been dissapointed.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 16, 2013

The room was nice and the bed was comfortable. They need better pillows and the shower heads need to be raised to accommodate anyone over 6 ft as I am. The breakfast was very good and the lounge was nice with good prices. Staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 18, 2012

I actually live in Sierra Vista so I have never used the hotels in town...but my son recently was married here and this was the hotel we used for the wedding guests coming in from out of town. Couldn't have made a better choice. Before I selected this hotel I toured the rooms - they were spacious, clean, and well-appointed. The entire hotel staff was very accommodating. The rates were extremely reasonable and a full buffet breakfast was included each morning. They also gave everyone a free drink in the bar each evening...although I don't know if that was used every day. Some guests stayed 4 nights, some 2, but ALL of them went on and on about how great the staff was. They identified them by name...Amber in the restaurant, Sylvia and Ruby at the front desk, etc....and I, of course, found dealing with Beth (the hotel manager) and Kandis (the guest services manager) to be simply wonderful. By the time the wedding came around I felt like they were part of our family, too! I would not hesitate should anyone EVER need a hotel in Sierra Vista to recommend The Windemere!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 20, 2012

We've stayed here several times and have booked guest speakers here. Only complaint is th cutting the budget they stopped serving pancakes and waffles and also fruit so there is not much for vegetarians. I now stay elsewhere where I get a good breakfast.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 10, 2012

Nice hotel with large rooms, good Internet, great breakfast. Free drink coupons, too! Nice staff, everything worked. Good prices at the bar. Good conference facilities. Only problem we had was :;($$& smoker polluted our room which they instantly changed and gave me extra drink coupons. From my wife's perspective she likes the sheeted blankets but missed the curved shower curtain rod. Unusually quiet AC.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple