“Excellent Addition To Sierra Vista”
Review of Taste of India - CLOSED

Taste of India
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 6, 2014

This restaurant had a soft opening a few weeks back. I was tempted to go but decided to wait a few weeks. I visited this restaurant last week and found the food to be fresh and authentic. Our server was new, for the most part he did great, just a a few minor bugs to work out. I was with three friends, all our entrees and appetizers were delicious.

The restaurant is still waiting for liquor license so if you want an adult beverage with your meal you need to first visit the hotel bar and bring it to your table. Minor inconvenience, the food is fantastic and worth the extra steps to have a drink.

I hope many locals and visitors give this restaurant a try, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed March 26, 2014

Indian dishes were carefully prepared, with fresh spices and great ingredients. I thought it was authentic Indian food. Went for dinner, came back for lunch.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

Waited many years for this event. I am happy to say we have been blessed with a 5 STAR INDIAN RESTAURANT in the Windemere Hotel. Polished, proper, perfect service and atmosphere. Fresh excellent Indian dishes served flawlessly and promptly by a friendly staff. Prices are just right for the quality and service. The two of us will be regulars at this establishment. Filtered ice water is served with meals if desired. We recommend this because the ice water does not compete with the delicate flavors of this delicious food.