Holiday Inn Express Sierra Vista
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Quality Inn(Sierra Vista)
View Hotel
Comfort Inn & Suites(Sierra Vista)
View Hotel
Bella Vista Motel(Sierra Vista)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskwestern themebunk bedscinnamon rollsgreat hotelpancake machinegas stationmovie theatereggsin townbreakfast staffvisit familystaff was friendlycandlewood suiteseasy chairbreakfast roomthe hotel is clean
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 24, 2012

Please beware!!! My family and I checked into this hotel for a few nights. First the pool was ice cold and full of sand and dirt at the bottom. Thus, the kids did not swim while in Arizona. The next thing which is the most disturbing is a long story. I wear contacts and glasses. I left my glasses on the bathroom counter as I put my contacts in for the day. When we returned in the evening my glasses were gone. After searching the entire room I went to the front desk to let them know I thought the maid may have scooped my glasses up while cleaning....on accident. The person at the front desk then told me there was nothing he can do. I asked for the general manager, Norma Jean. I was told I could not call her and she could only call me in my room, not on my cell phone. I was leaving at 5AM the next morning and did not understand this. When Normajean called, she basically said how do you know you did not lose them....REALLY! I am not asking for a laptop computer here! She then made me go to the store and get a estimate to replace them which I did. Now after three weeks she calls me and says the insurance company wanted to know why I did not use the safety deposit boxes that were supposedly offered......So, I am supposed to check my glasses at the front desk before I go to bed...Makes sense! After our conversation, Normajean then has the insurance company call me to say they will not replace my glasses and I should file a claim through my homeowners insurance! I also called corporate and they said it will take another three weeks to investigate! Bottom line, I will never stay at a Holiday Inn again and if you do, you better check everything you have in at the front desk because if it goes missing you are screwed!

Room Tip: Do not stay at The Holiday Inn
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Troy M
1902manager, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Sierra Vista, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2012

It is our hope that our guests have a fantastic stay at our beautiful property. Though extremely rare, we wholeheartedly regret when we have an unfortunate situation arise for a valued guest. In this specific situation, a resolution was agreed upon and we thought we had understood from you it was fair compensation. We are sorry, yet stunned by such a review, but sincerely hope that you will be able to once again experience our great hotels. Thank you .

Reviewed April 19, 2012

We enjoyed our stay at this hotel, as it provides breakfast and snacks.

Room Tip: Corner suite is best for noise and comfort.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1902manager, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Sierra Vista, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2012

Thank you very much for your kind words. We strive to make our guest's comfortable and enjoyable! We hope to see you again in your travels!

Reviewed April 13, 2012

I travel alot for business and found this to be a little above average. While they do except pets - I only saw one the entire time. The rooms were really clean and the daily maid service adequate. They have duvet covers which makes everything seem better than those nasty bedspreads. Four pillows on each bed makes for comfy sleep.
The breakfast was free but nothing really special.
Front desk was pleasant.
You share the outside pool with the hotel right next door but it is a really nice pool with alot of shared outdoor space - could be good for kids if they were with me.
While the exercise room was small all the equipment was functioning.
All and all, I would stay here again as I know what to expect and it meets all of my travel needs.

Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank sunnysal
1902manager, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Sierra Vista, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2012

We thank you very much for your positive review! All reviews encourage us as team to continue to strive to meet and exceed our guests' expectations. We will use your review to build on that goal!
We hope to be able to welcome you back to our hotel soon! Until then happy travels!

Reviewed March 26, 2012

This hotel is excellent value. It's new with spacious rooms, comfortable beds, quality linens and an excellent included breakfast. It's within walking distance of the main shopping area in Sierra Vista and some decent restaurants. The staff was courteous and I was not troubled by noise from other rooms or by other guests' pets (and my room was near the elevator, usually the noisiest). I was happy and comfortable in this hotel for my entire five-night stay. It was a great base for exploring the area.

Room Tip: Ask for a west-facing for a view of mountains, away from the road.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
1902manager, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Sierra Vista, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2012

Thank you very much for staying with us AND for taking the time to post such kind words! We're so glad you enjoyed your stay! We hope to welcome you back again one day soon!

Reviewed February 19, 2012

Although this hotel is pet friendly it isn't people friendly. The person in the room next to me left her dogs alone for over an hour and they (multiple) dogs barked the entire time. Now I had to sign a no party contract but the front desk could careless about the people needing to sleep without barking dogs clause. Now here's the best part my son is allergic to all animal fur and his eyes were swollen. Not happy this isn't a place to stay if you have allergies!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
1902manager, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Sierra Vista, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2012

I am sorry to read that your stay at our hotel was less than you'd expected. We truly hope that our guests will enjoy every aspect of their stay.
It's true that we are a pet friendly hotel. Pets have become part of families and we love to be able to welcome our "four legged" family members. Occasionally, we do have pets that act out in an unfamiliar setting, (such as a hotel room) when the pet parent is absent, as was the case on the night of your stay.
I want you to know that we tried repeatedly to contact the pet parent to infom him of your inability to sleep. As soon as we were able to get in touch with them they came staight away to calm their animals, unfortunately, it was not before you left.
During the past few days we have also tried unsuccessfully to contact you. We don't want to leave you unhappy with us. We would like to make it up to you! Please contact the hotel directly between 7a and 3p. Ask for the front desk supervisor and reference the confirmation number of your last stay.
We look forward to speaking with you soon!