“Excellent Hotel”

Ranked #16 of 22 Hotels in Sierra Vista
Green Valley, Arizona
“Excellent Hotel”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Value, service, comfort, cleanliness--if this is what you are looking for, look no further. I forgot to pack an extension cord for my CPAP machine. The evening staff (after much searching) was able to provide me with one. They could just have easily said sorry--They didn't. Will definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Had a third floor room. There is an elevator.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Seniortraveler2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Lodgepole, Nebraska
Reviewed July 20, 2013

This hotel was a great stay for a great price! Friendly people, great cleaning services including no thefts or disturbances of properties, Awsome rooms. The only draw back from my room that I noticed was that the air conditioner was a little hard pressed. I ran it non-stop my entire stay and it seemed to do well enough but nothing mind blowing (keeping in mind I like it at about 60). The pool was great! Going from 3 feet to 6 feet, it left plenty of room for adults to have fun as well as kids. There were also 2 internet accessable computers in the lobby which came in handy. This hotel was a perfect combination of luxury and comfertablity. I am definately staying in this hotel again, hands down!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Green Cove Springs, Florida
Reviewed July 17, 2013

My family and I stayed at the Sun Canyon Inn for five nights. The hotel staff provided excellent customer service. The rooms are comfortable, and many amenities were provided. We used the pool daily. They had many options at breakfast to include cereal, bagels, toast, eggs, hash browns, sausage, bacon, pastries, fruit, oatmeal, coffee, tea, and juice.

1 Thank Travellingsince1981
yorba linda
Reviewed July 15, 2013

This hotel was very pleasent to stay at and the staff was extreamly accomadating to all of my needs and very personable .The breakfast that they serve is freash cooked and ready when they open at 6:00am . the rooms are pretty nice and the AC units work great keeping the room at comfortable temp. during the summer making it worth staying there. I would stay here again if I ever return to this location in the future which I am sure that I will.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Scottsdale, Arizona
Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here 3 nights as I was working at nearby Fort Huachuca. It literally is a block away so that was great. The hotel is a bit older, but it has been kept up very well. The real gem here is the staff- funny, helpful and inviting. They have a small bar/restaurant, and each day you stay you receive a complimentary drink in the lounge. I ate dinner there twice. The bartender lady is really fun! The Sun Canyon Burger was so good! I've never had a burger with sour cream on it, but it was amazing- and only $4.99! My room was medium in size, very nice king size bed and a comfy recliner. Flat screen TV, microwave and refrigerator. My room you could tell had a recent renovation, it's not a luxury hotel but it is very clean and at the price I paid it is so much better than any of the areas value priced hotels. They have an outdoor BBQ/grill area that would be great for families trying to save money and cook themselves. If you want luxury there are a couple options in the area, but if you want a very nice, clean hotel, with some nicer perks at a great price- this is the place! Pool, exercise room, lounge, restaurant (limited menu), very clean, friendly staff , value prices- what more could you want?

• Stayed July 2013
Sierra Vista, Arizona, United States
Reviewed June 19, 2013

My family and I stay in a lot of hotels as we move from place to place with the military and I must say the Sun Canyon Inn has the most friendly and accommodating staff we have come across. The hotel is a little older than some of the other hotels in the area, but it is very clean and well maintained. The rooms are about average sized, but do come with some amenities that I have not seen in very many hotels. They have a stovetop cooking service with the necessary pans and utensils, not to mention a microwave, fridge, safe, flat panel TV, comfortable recliner, and real wood furnishings. They also have free wifi and it is fast. The internet connection is one of my biggest complaints at hotels and I have none at with the Sun Canyon Inn. I have to say if I ever have to stay in a hotel in Sierra Vista ever again I wouldn't even consider staying at another hotel. The value and customer service are great. I know there are some negative reviews here, but I'm telling you if you have a family the Sun Canyon Inn is an excellent welcoming place to stay.
-Miguel

1 Thank Miguel S
Martinez, Georgia
Reviewed June 15, 2013

We spent 3 weeks here while my husband was at Ft Huachuca and it was great. Great staff always willing to please and do anything to make you feel at home. Rooms were very comfortable and were kept clean at all times. Great hot breakfast every month and happy hour every night with a free drink. Would stay there again anytime. We had no complains at all.