“This is the former Delio's restaurant”
Review of Melindas

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ranked #90 of 133 Restaurants in Sierra Vista
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 15, 2013

My husband, son and I ate here on a Friday night to try out the new menu. This building used to be the former Delio's and there has been some minor changes to the inside lay-out, but it's still a three-room restaurant. All three rooms are small, which make this easily a crowded place.

We were surprised to see it so empty on a Friday night. Most of the people dining were older people, and all of them sat away from the bar where we were.

The food and service were quite good, but the pizza wasn't extraordinary. My son liked his calzone. Since there weren't many people in the restaurant, we got personal service. My husband and I each had a pizza (which we took home with us later for left-overs) and my son ate a calzone. He couldn't finish his, either. We all had one large beer each (Kiltlifter is $4 for a 22-ounce glass on Fridays)

The price for our final meal was a bit steep, but we have to realize that we ordered enough for two meals for all three of us.

I want this place to succeed but am worried about the lack of business at this place. I will give this a few more visits to determine its fate in town. The menu is primarily Italian and we need an affordable Italian restaurant in town.