“Smoky, average food, bar scene, loud. I got sick each time eating there.” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of LA Casita Restaurant & Cantina

LA Casita Restaurant & Cantina
Ranked #2 of 132 Restaurants in Sierra Vista
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Sierra Vista, AZ
“Smoky, average food, bar scene, loud. I got sick each time eating there.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2009

May be OK for lunch, but I'd never go there for dinner again!

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank rjhebert

“Really Good Food and Great Dessert”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2009

Was out in Sierra Vista for business - I really enjoyed this restaurant - prices were good - margaritas were good - Traditional mexican food - reminded me of Mexican I've had in San Diego - Pretty casual with reasonable prices - we ordered a bunch of stuff but I really enjoyed the Cheese Crisp - very thin tortilla with cheese - almost melts in your mouth - it's just that thing - tostado was memorable as were the salsa and chips. Locals told me most places had great chips as chips are made locally - But you must try the dessert - I think it's called a Chocolate Chimicanga (sp?) ... Imanine a chocolate crepe/pancake (consistency was like that of tortilla but it was all chocolate) - you wrap the chocolate tortilla around a chocolate bar - magically crisp it .. yes, the chocolate is melted -- 3 of these are served with vanilla ice cream ... It was almost like a deep fried brownie - DELICIOUS -- It's up there - I would recommend !

Arizona
“One of the better mexican places in town”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2009

Food is decent, but then again I'm not big on mexican food... my husband likes it, but says it is a little pricy.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
st. francisville, Louisiana
“Not an exciting Mexican food experience”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2009

We had a very good waitress (Lindy) and fast service. The (top shelf) margarita was much too sweet, but otherwise tasty. We generally judge a Mexican restaurant by its rellenos, and that's what we ordered here. The peppers lacked any hint of spiciness, just lots of cheese and soupy sauce. I've come to expect nothing better outside of New Mexico, but I still don't understand why everyone is afraid to cook with spicy chiles.

arizona
“Wonderful experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2009

We had dinner and several drinks on Saturday night. Although the lobby was extremely crowded, we had made reservations and were seated right away.
We both ordered the 26 ounce Margaritas, which were to-die-for!
Our meal came steaming hot and delicious! I would definately recommend the seafood enchiladas!