“Not real Mexican, not real good.”

LA Casita Restaurant & Cantina
Ranked #2 of 133 Restaurants in Sierra Vista
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Kids, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Radcliff, Kentucky
“Not real Mexican, not real good.”
Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

Its not what I consider real Mexican food. I don't really like much of their food, but when I do go I get the beef chimichanga, which is really good, probably the best thong on their menu. They used to have a kids Mexican burger that was basically a burger wrapped in a tortilla instead of a bun. I would consider this meal better than most of their.food.

1 Thank Chickira

“Good food for a good price”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

I had a plate with an enchilada, a beef taco and a chile rellano. I was under $10.00! The beef taco was not Piccadillo as I'm familiar with - it was shredded beef, tender with just enough crispy strips to add a unique texture. Don't miss this when visiting ft. Huachuca, it's right outside the post gate

Sierra Vista, AZ
“The Best Mexican Food in Sierra Vista and Bisbee”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

This place always puts out the best Mexican food. I go here a lot and I'm always impressed with the food quality and the exceptional service. The prices are reasonable also. The ambience is delightful too. I love the Mexican décor. It's great fun eating Mexican food and drinking Margaritas or Coronas here! It's great authentic food unlike that crappy place in Bisbee called Santiagos.

Sierra Vista, Arizona
“La Casita Restaurant”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Love the food, it is great and really quick, and reasonably priced. It does however, get noisy at times.

Visited March 2013
Phoenix, AZ
“Some of the best Mexican food anywhere!”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Some of the most delicious and well prepared Mexican food I have eaten in my life. Having grown up in Arizona and traveled a lot, I can say this with a straight face. I ate here with extended family this past Easter, everybody had something different, and I ate here myself while on a solo trip. Everything is delicious. I had a chicken taco salad as I'd had a long drive and didn't want anything particularly heavy. That was absolutely the freshest taco salad I have ever had. Quality ingredients and fantastic service. I wish I lived nearer so I could visit more often.

Visited May 2013