“Pretty Good”

Add it.
The Lodge
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Me and my wife went here from out of town with our son who was graduating from Huachuca. We all agreed that the place was pretty good. Steak and burger were good, not that long of a wait, friendly staff. Prices were right in line with what you would expect.

Only negative, I think the décor needs some cleaning up, and I have to agree about the music. It doesn't bother me, but this is a common problem in most places I travel to. Not sure why they feel
that the music has to be loud.

Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

Bring your appetite! This is our third visit to The Lodge, the staff is always polite and efficient. We even showed up with 30 guests without reservations and they sat us quickly. Food is always prepared perfectly and generous portions. Warning: Don't order the "bowl" of sirloin chilli, unless you are REAL hungry. Beer? Moose Drool, enough said!

Reviewed December 12, 2013

This restaurant is fairly new to Sierra Vista, Az. We went while visiting my son & granddaughter. The food was very good. I had a hamburger which was 1/2 pound with sweet potato fries. We shared a appetizer of fried cheese curds which were delicious.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

Loved the service - we walked in with a party of 28, and the staff went out of their way to do everything for us without missing a beat. Good food & good service was had by all. All of us have made The Lodge a place that we love to meet at. I'm sure this will 'Not' be our last visit.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

This restaurant is new to Sierra Vista, Az. It is a sports type restaurant but not the loud rough type. We were reluctant at first to try it out. Our fears were unfounded as we are old and like more peaceful areas. There are six or seven TV's stationed around but there is an area where it is very quiet, good for talking with your friends.
The staff is excellent. The manager/owner drifts buy monitoring the waiters/waitress and the food. Portions were huge and all delivered at the same time and hot. Flavors of the four different menu items at our table were very good.
We will go back and take friends with us.