“First Try” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Lodge Sasquatch Kitchen - CLOSED

The Lodge Sasquatch Kitchen
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Arizona
“First Try”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2010

Tried this place for the first time. At first I thought it was a little pricey by just looking at the menu. When the food arrived, the portions were huge. The food was great. I was happy that I had lunch for the next day in the form of a doggy bag. My suggestion is to bring a friend, split the dish and split the bill.

Cheyenne
“Great food and knowledgable staff!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2010

I was really happy with this place. Coming from a certified food snob, this means a lot! My first meal, a chicken kebab, was overdone and maybe even cooked ahead. When I brought this up to our male server, (a very attentive and knowledgeable gentleman who's name escapes me) he placed another order and had it out to me as soon as it was done.
An inexperienced group of soldiers next to us were given several samples to try until they found something they each liked! How great is that?
Our server also answered all of our questions about the food with no hesitation and was spot on! My wife's spanikopita was beautifully done and the side dishes and appetizers were wonderful!
A great place to go for a change of pace! You can't go wrong!

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Sierra Vista, AZ
“Greek Food - Hardly”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2010

Anyone who enjoys true Greek food will be sorely disappointed with this chain restaurant. Who serves a Greek salad w/out Feta Cheese or at least a couple Pepperchonis? The salad greens have shredded Green Peppers mixed in, so you cannot ask for them to be left out (not everyone can tolerate Green Peppers). It is obvious the greens come from a pre-prepared bag. The Pita Bread was not properly warmed/toasted, rather it was cold and soggy. The atmoshphere was very loud when we went there, making talking to your dinning mate very difficult, you can only stand so many OPAs! If you really want greek food, this isn't it. It should have been named by BIG FAT GREEK DISAPPOINTMENT!

Stuttgart, Germany
“Excellent food, festive atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2010

I've had the lamb kabobs and the Greek calzone. The kabobs tasted great and the calzone was massive. A very fun restaurant with plenty of seating.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Sierra Vista, Arizona
“Good Gyros & Great Atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2010

Very good Greek salads, Gyros, and drinks. People that I've went with have loved everything they've ordered. Their pasta dishes look incredible! Remember Happy Hour deals are only available at bar/lounge area.

I went here so much when it first opened that I'm burned out on the place. Only been going lately on special occasions.

One of the better restaurants in Sierra Vista that is chain that is consistent with their food.

1 Thank TheDarkTraveler