“Good Burgers”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Great place for lunch. If you like blue cheese try their blue cheese burger. Sweet potato fries are great too. Not much for going on the weekends anymore after seeing they have "beer pong" tournaments after a certain hour.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I've been in the restaurant a few times and at first wasn't too bad. I liked their pot roast. But when I ordered it again it was dried out and not very good. I have to admit the loud music (we're talking about really loud) was off putting. Overall not too impressed.

Reviewed May 19, 2014

this restaurant has the makings to be awesome. 1st there were 4 of us. we each got drinks and as we drank more all of our glasses revealed how dirty they were... there was a scummy film on the glasses that you didn't notice at first. and no it was not from the drink. 2nd the menu was not 100% clear on the description of the meal. I ordered pot roast but the menu did not say it would e covered in tomatoes! yuck. we also ordered a dessert of chocolate peanut butter bar (which the waitress said came in 4 pieces) it came in 3 pieces and it was hard and cold and tasted old. we did not love it.

Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

I am giving this restaurant a two only because every one in my party liked their meal. Based on my order the would get a zero. To start with they were out of what I ordered, the beef dip. I then ordered a side salad with no onions and a grilled cheese on whole grain bread. Salad came loaded with onions, sandwich on greasy inedible white bread. Tomato soup could be better suited as a marinara sauce. We will not patronize this restaurant again.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Somewhat disappointing. This had been a My Big Fat Greek Restaurant that closed suddenly and reopened as The Lodge. Kind of a small menu, catering to sports bar patrons, with big screen TVs all around. Service has been inconsistent. First trip ordered a Roast Beef Dip. Sandwich arrived soaked in au juis. The hamburgers are HUGE!