“Really gone downhill in my view”
Review of The Lodge Sasquatch Kitchen - CLOSED

The Lodge Sasquatch Kitchen
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Sierra Vista, Arizona
“Really gone downhill in my view”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Last night, I went to the Lodge for their Happy Hour food and drink specials. I had been very happy the last two times I had done this. This trip, however, was not at all satisfying. First of all the service at the bar was neither friendly nor helpful. The drink I ordered was not well made and I had to wait for several minutes to be served in the first place. I quickly learned that most of the food specials which had been available during previous visits, had been removed from the menu. Available, but at full price. They had a beer and burger at a special price, so I ordered it. The only beer available was a draft American beer, I didn't care for it at all. The bartender, who took my order, did not ask what I wanted on the burger and it arrived dry and unappetizing. After the first few bites I attempted to get her attention to bring some condiments, without any luck. I finished my fries and left. Sadly, I don't recommend the Lodge at all.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Mike M

Sierra Vista, Arizona, United States
“Great Sports Bar”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

The Kabobs(filet mignon) are just outstanding and prepared perfectly! My husband had the Bison meatloaf and it toowas very good!

• Visited March 2014
Sierra Vista, Arizona
“Solid Family Restaurant”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

My wife and I have been several times now with a few of our friends. The space is good; warm, rustic, and does not make the bar area feel as though it is another restaurant entirely. The television screens do quite a bit to modernize the otherwise rustic atmosphere. Some would consider this a good thing, others a bad one. I like it, personally. The portions are generous, and the food has always been tasty, hot, and quite palatable. They offer good childrens' choices, which my wife has actually ordered. Our favorite is their Beer 'n Burger combo. They recently increased the price, unfortunately, but we all must make due I suppose. Their menu is quirky, but makes sense. Just enough to add flair (not the pins and buttons on your outfit!) but not be overkill with absurdity. I would not head to this one feeling as though I were going to be regaled with niceties, as this just won't happen. It is, however, a comfortable place to go after work or on the weekend to just relax and unwind with friends and family.

• Visited January 2014
“Sports Bar in Lodge-like setting”
Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

Hungry for barbeque and enjoyed good ribs and good selection of craft draft beers--while we were traveling through it would be a great place for larger group or after work happy hour--this is small Arizona chain, so look for it elsewhere also

• Visited February 2014
Scott Depot, West Virginia
“Great atmosphere”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

My son and I say at the bar and was served by a fantastic bartender named Elizabeth. We could not have asked for better service. The beer was cold and the food was very tasty and hot.

Visited February 2014