“Tasteless, bland, LOUD!”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
San Simon, Arizona, United States
“Tasteless, bland, LOUD!”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Just left this place and definitely won't return. I had the prime rib and ordered it medium rare with a twice baked potato and house salad. The prime rib come out WAY over done and pale gray like it had been boiled. Also, there wasn't a speck of seasoning on it anywhere. It reminded me of a very tough pot roast. The potato also had zero seasoning and none of the basics of a twice baked potato. I didn't even touch the salad because most of the lettuce was bruised, discolored, and slimy. The cheese curd appetizer we ordered was good but that was it. If you decided to try it only plan on having drinks and appetizers. The other three at the table complained that their food wasn't good either. Get it together or plan on closing as soon as the newness wears off.

• Visited June 2013

Benson, Arizona
“Open, Airy Atmosphere”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

I went to this restaurant with six other women, they do not have a lunch menu therefore the prices were extremely high if you wanted a meal for instance, cedar planked salmon $23.99, fish & chips $15.99 you can get that in most restaurants for about $7-8.99, therefore all opted for the burgers. I had a ono (white fish grilled) sandwich which was very good and I took a side of cold pasta which was very tasty. The other choice of sides is sweet potato fries or french fries with skin on. We waited a long time for our food, but the place was pretty crowded and the waitress said everyone came in at the same time. What I didn't like was TV's all around the restaurant, it's a cool atmosphere, They put a lot of work into the restaurant decor but the bathroom is very old and outdated. Would I go again, probably not, it's too expensive. The presentation of my food was so so.

• Visited June 2013
Sierra Vista, Arizona
“Standard bar food”
Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I went to the lodge for dinner on a Friday night. We were seated near the bar which I don't recommend if you want to hold a conversation, it's extremely loud. Our appetizer came out with our food.The portions are gigantic. Two people could share 1 appetizer and be stuffed. The food was alright. You can get this quality at basically any bar that serves food. Our waitress was outstanding, very attentive and helpful with the menu, a real rarity in Sierra Vista.

Sierra Vista, Arizona
“Disappointing”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

I was pretty excited to check this place out. The burger had no flavor and the fries were cold. My husband said his French dip was good, but the pasta salad was the worste he had ever tried. The chips were ok but were browned too much. I think they were left over. I am not a sports bar fan, but if you want better and cheaper food go to Famous Sam's. I have no connection with them, but I like their chicken wings and mushroom burger. What is the deal with spending all that money to remodel and then surfing mediocre food???? Why would you do that?

Tampa, Florida
“Food games and drinks all under one roof.”
Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

Fairly new place. Lots of atmosphere with great bar games. I tried the Juicy Lucy burger it was huge and cooked perfectly.