“A little bit of everything”
Review of Cafe OLE

Cafe OLE
Ranked #12 of 134 Restaurants in Sierra Vista
Cuisines: Southwestern, Chinese, Italian, Latin, Mexican, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed September 30, 2013

We've only ever been there for breakfast. There are not a lot of delicious breakfast options in Sierra Vista...more like who screws it up the least. They do a good job and have a lot of options.

There are newer reviews for Cafe OLE

Reviewed September 15, 2013

Just ate there this morning. Not too busy so we probably got there before the Sunday Church crowd. Was seated right away and our food came fast. Breakfast was OK, a little greasy. prices are good and staff moves super fast.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Had lunch on sunday. Food was greasy, terrible. Paid the bill and walked out without eating. Not sure who gives this place a good rating. It does not deserve it.

Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

I used to love Cafe Ole until I got raw chicken twice! The first time I gave them the benefit of the doubt, but a week later in a different dish I received pink chicken again! Almost every piece was undercooked. I sent my food back, they apologized, and I didn't have to pay, but I won't be going back. I find that completely unacceptable. I could have gotten very sick.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

This is one of the most popular restaurants in Sierra Vista. The food is great and at very reasonable prices. You can get a huge breakfast for only $3.99. The coffee is delicious and the service is excellent. If you're on a budget then this is the place to go. You can get the same breakfast at Denny's or IHops but will spend way more money. This place allows you to keep that money and spend it elsewhere!