“Real. Good. Worth It.” 4 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Arlington, Virginia
“Real. Good. Worth It.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2013

Smelled like good, fresh Vietnamese when I walked in, and it was. Attentive service, clean, simple decor. Worth going to. One vegan option.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Birdy509

Anchorage, Alaska
“This place is great...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013

I've eaten here a couple time with my wife and always left happy. They tend to specialize in Vietnamese and Thai cuisine, and do it very well. We usually get some combination of pho, curry, and/or Pad Thai. The spring rolls are good too. The service is always friendly and the prices are reasonable. They don't serve beer, which is not a big deal to me. Definitely check this out.

• Visited October 2013
Tucson, Arizona
“Nice But Not Wonderful”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013

Went for lunch today, almost empty. Service was good, food came out slow to my mind. I had pork & rice noodles and wife had chicken Pho. Food was good, but as soon as we left we went to DQ - not a good sign. I don't think we would return.

• Visited November 2013
El Monte, California
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

This is by far the most enjoyable place to satisfy my craving for Pho. Me and my friend first stumble into this little pleasant eatery while searching for good Vietnamese food within the area. It turns out to be one of the Vietnamese restaurants i had. Would love to come back

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank van t
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Inexpensive, tasty & fresh.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

This is a small place and you would probably miss it if you're not looking for it. Inside the place is clean and cute, simply decorated with high top tables on both sides of room. Started off with two of my fave Viet things, Vietnamese coffee, and Viet Limeade. The coffee was sweet, lots of chocolate and creamy- definitely should save this for desert. Limeade, tart and very refreshing. Had the crab cakes to start. 3 huge cakes, lightly fried. Came with a small cucumber salsa type accoutrement that added a sweetness. If you love Viet food two items are a must- Viet porkchops and Pho. The porkchop plate was very good, perfectly grilled, great seasoning. Rice and veggies very tasty. I had the Chicken Pho, and also tasted the Special Pho (brisket, meatballs, and other bits of beef). At first taste I thought the broth bland, but after allowing it to cool a bit and the flavors to meld I was very impressed. At the end I found myself loving the broth. I do love the basil, mint and bean sprouts that always accompany Pho. I think if I did it again I would ask for extra veggies, but that's my personal thing- I just love those herbs. The menu is small- and I think that is why it shines. Do a few things and do them very well! I will definitely stop here again when I visit Sierra Vista!

• Visited July 2013