“Amazing!”

Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Large groups, Families with children
El Monte, California
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

This is by far the most enjoyable place to satisfy my craving for Pho. Me and my friend first stumble into this little pleasant eatery while searching for good Vietnamese food within the area. It turns out to be one of the Vietnamese restaurants i had. Would love to come back

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank van t

Scottsdale, Arizona
“Inexpensive, tasty & fresh.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

This is a small place and you would probably miss it if you're not looking for it. Inside the place is clean and cute, simply decorated with high top tables on both sides of room. Started off with two of my fave Viet things, Vietnamese coffee, and Viet Limeade. The coffee was sweet, lots of chocolate and creamy- definitely should save this for desert. Limeade, tart and very refreshing. Had the crab cakes to start. 3 huge cakes, lightly fried. Came with a small cucumber salsa type accoutrement that added a sweetness. If you love Viet food two items are a must- Viet porkchops and Pho. The porkchop plate was very good, perfectly grilled, great seasoning. Rice and veggies very tasty. I had the Chicken Pho, and also tasted the Special Pho (brisket, meatballs, and other bits of beef). At first taste I thought the broth bland, but after allowing it to cool a bit and the flavors to meld I was very impressed. At the end I found myself loving the broth. I do love the basil, mint and bean sprouts that always accompany Pho. I think if I did it again I would ask for extra veggies, but that's my personal thing- I just love those herbs. The menu is small- and I think that is why it shines. Do a few things and do them very well! I will definitely stop here again when I visit Sierra Vista!

• Visited July 2013
Schertz, Texas
“Best meal we had in Sierra Vista”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2013

We stopped here for dinner on a whim, and were not disappointed. Surprised it wasn't busy, there were only a few people dining.
Our server was great, polite and attentive.
Food was freshly prepared, and you could really tell they use fresh, quality ingredients. The menu is not clogged with choices, simple which we appreciated. I would much rather eat at a restaurant that tailors down the choices a bit and excels, than one who tries too hard and winds up serving mediocre food.
Started with dumplings, which were devoured by our table, along with a bowl of shrimp chips.
For entrees we had egg noodles with beef, fried rice with shrimp, Indochine shaking beef, and the pork and shrimp lotus salad. I also ordered the shrimp paste on sugar cane, which was unfamiliar to me and sounded intriguing.
There was hardly a bite left by anyone. Our son actually left a good deal of veggies from his egg noodles on the plate, and the owner/chef (?) came out to speak with him and find out if it was not to his liking. To the contrary, he had enjoyed the dish but is just funny sometimes about veggies. I appreciated though that he came out to speak to us and get feedback. That is good customer care!
My husband loved the Indochine shaking beef, and for myself, the pork and shrimp lotus salad was probably the best salad I have ever had. It was just that good, very flavorful.
We can't recommend this restaurant enough, and hope they celebrate many more anniversaries in Sierra Vista.
Best meal we had in Sierra Vista, by far!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank travelingincircles
southern cal
“Fresh and clean”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

Took a chance to eat here based on reviews and was not disappointed. Indochine is in a little strip mall, but once inside it is very nice. It was not crowded when we went early on a FRI night. The service was very good and the food was delicious. We had an appetizer of crab cakes which was cooked just right. My wife had the Pho and I had the spicy Soup, which was just spicy enough without being too spicy. Definitely recommend if you want to try some good Vietnamese food.

• Visited June 2013
Dayton, Ohio
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in because of the reviews and was not disappointed. We have never had Vietnamese food and like to eat local when we are on vacation.Tried the appetizer platter #2, I had egg noodles with beef, my husband had fried rice with chicken.Both dishes were very tasty! I had the limeade and its was yummy.The service was nothing special but friendly.I wish we could come back but we are leaving to go back home to Ohio but now we will try some at home.

• Visited June 2013