“Sauce is watery..bbq decent”
Review of Buffalo Corral BBQ Co. - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Buffalo Corral BBQ Co.
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed December 25, 2012 via mobile

Vinegar based north carolina BBQ that is close to fort huachuca. Must have sauce to really enjoy it but the sauce has. The consistency of koolaid not ketchup. Regular pulled pork meal in the drive thru will cost you $12.00. It is almost the best BBQ you can find in this small town however. They do cater and the owner is nice. Coleslaw is average and potato salad above average.

There are newer reviews for Buffalo Corral BBQ Co.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

We went there to sample the BBQ Beef and Pork. The food was good. Parking good. The building inside and our is like a fast food and in fact they do serve that style. The food was served in the red plastic basket. Coffee in styrofoam. So the place was much like a fast food. Servings were good. I would stop again for a quick lunch but not fancy enough for visiting guests.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

We have eaten at this restaurant twice in the last couple of months and have not been disappointed. The variety of smoked meats gives a wonderful choice and all of the sides are very good as well. On Thanksgiving we ordered the complete dinner takeout which served 6-8 people and had enough for leftovers for all of us the next day (there were actually six people at dinner). The smoked turkey (the entire bird) was delicious and the homemade cole slaw, mashed potatoes and gravy, Italian style green beans, cranberry sauce, dinner rolls and pumpkin pie all made this a grand feast. We are happy to have this choice for dining in our town.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

I was very excited when I heard a new BBQ restaurant had come to town
and was looking forward to enjoying the place. However, my excitement
was for nothing, because as with all restaurants in Sierra Vista, it
just wasn’t that good. The BBQ itself is actually pretty good, but
what ruins it is there are no condiments: not a pickle, not a
jalapeño, not even an onion. These essential BBQ items weren’t extra
or not included on the dish I ordered; they were simply unavailable.
A sandwich consists of meat, bread, and….that’s it. In an attempt to
compliment my bread and meat, I ordered the potato salad as a side
dish. It was terrible and I cannot recommend it to anyone! It was a
jar of mayonnaise, adding specs of potatoes and servingit. It was so
gross that I threw it away after just a few bites.
Despite all this place is lacking, at their core they have the
potential to be a good restaurant. The place was clean, the staff
generally friendly, and the location convenient. With a few menu
tweaks, their overpriced food could be worth it. In the mean time, I
will add this to the long list of disappointing restaurants in Sierra
Vista.