“Not bad if you are not in a hurry”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #62 of 134 Restaurants in Sierra Vista
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Not bad if you are not in a hurry”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

My husband and I took our parents out to eat (all of us are over 50) and we had a lunch after 1 pm on a Sunday. The waitress had a number of tables to serve, and forgot basics like bringing us silver before bringing the food. She did apologize, she did take a wrong order back to the kitchen and fix it, and she was very polite and friendly. We were there to talk, so we were going to sit long enough for her to fix problems. I would have been cross if I'd had small children, or been in a hurry.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank squidgete

Sierra Vista, Arizona
“Another Breakfast Pick”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

We usually eat breakfast out every Wednesday morning. Denny's is one of our choices. The food is good and there is a good variety. The service is good too.

Visited May 2013
Sierra Vista, Arizona
“Rude and Slow Service”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

I came in with my kids to get lunch. The lady at the front said hold on I'm going to get this person coming up to pay first. Then she took care of 3 other parties that got in front of me to pay. Final she was going to seat us and another person came up and she said I'll get you, don't worry these people are just waiting to be seated. I walked out. Go to Cafe Ole or Rays in Huachuca City

Visited April 2013
Fahaheel, Kuwait
“carpet needs work”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

meat loaf is fair, breakfast is good....nice staff who are friendlly.
specials are okay because the food is usaully fresh
good location and safe

Visited April 2012
“Nightmare service.”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Three of us came in and were ignored because we didn't stand in front of the sign and block the door for ten minutes. Then,after being seated and brought coffee, we ordered and waited. And waited, and waited. 20 minutes later, a waiter came by and served coffee refreshers to all tables bit ours. We had a different waitress. After that, we found a tiny bug and a ring in the bottom of one of our coffee mugs. We then noticed that one of the tables near us hadn't been cleaned in the now, 30 minites we'd been waiting. Needless to say, it got worse and we wont be back. Shame on the management.