“Interesting Menu”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Benson, Arizona
“Interesting Menu”
Reviewed March 16, 2014

There is much to choose from in this small dining area. Went for lunch yesterday, all set to order one of their wonderful sandwiches, then they had new choices, I think it was a pick two that I chose. Flat bread, they have it prepared three different ways, I also chose a bowl of soup. The homemade vegetable soup was delicious. The flat bread I chose was Margarita. I would have enjoyed it but the balsamic vinegar made it much too sweet. Now I love balsamic vinegar in salads but did not enjoy it on the flat bread. Other than that, everything is fresh and tasty, the place is very clean. Reasonable prices. I also had a mini cinnabun that was very tasty. I will go back again. Love their veggie sandwiches. Pleasant atmosphere.

• Visited March 2014

“Could not get service at drive up”
Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

I tried to eat here last night. When I first pulled up to the drive up order area I was greeted promptly. I need to review the menu, so I took 20-30 seconds to look. When I was ready to order, I spoke, but no one ever responded. I tried for several minutes and never got a response, so I left. I love Schlotzsky's, but may not return to this location. I ended up going next door to Taco Bell.

Visited March 2014
TN
“Very good”
Reviewed January 22, 2014 via mobile

Went to this location after having not rated at one in over 10 years. Just as good as I remember it. Prices are decent, food was really good. Place was clean and staff seemed nice. We will be back soon.

Sierra Vista, Arizona
“Always good”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

Im not generally a deli person, but since moving to Sierra Vista 2 years ago I have come to love our Schlotzskys. The service is always exeptional and the food is served to you hot and fresh. On several occasions, I have gone in for a late lunch and ended up sitting there for hours catching up on work using their wifi, usually an employee comes by and clears my plate and asks if I would like my drink refilled. Now thats what I call customer service! In short if you have not tried them out your missing out!

• Visited January 2014
sierra vista Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always good!”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

The food here is always good, the staff is always helpful and upbeat, the food comes out as soon as its ready so its always hot from the oven. My wife loves their pick two deals as she loves their soup. Ive been coming to this restaurant for the last 2 years and whether I go through the drive thru or go in the service is always exceptional, the food is beyond reproach, and the restaurant is always really clean. In my book this place gets an A+

• Visited November 2013