“Please stay open later!”
Review of Filibertos

Filibertos
Ranked #20 of 133 Restaurants in Sierra Vista
Reviewed December 30, 2010

Food is awesome! Wish would stay open later!! But other than that the food is amazing.

Reviewed June 13, 2010

Seriously, just look at my review for Rodolfo's. They both have the same food. Rodolfo's is usually busier and have fresher food because of the turn-around but if you're on one side of the street, no worries, just pick one!
I think Filiberto's has the better fish taco sauce and hot sauce. So far it's been hit or miss if the fish taco has cabbage or lettuce and they serve their food with lemon wedges instead of lime. Not bad, just different! I like both places equally.
Great for late night hunger!

1  Thank porkfatty
Reviewed June 29, 2009

If you are traveling any long distances this place is not recommended as the food is very greasy and could come back to haunt you. The food doesn't taste that good and the service was very slow.

This is one of those places you either love or hate it and I have to say, "I hated it." I'd rather go to Taco Bell and I heard the one in Sierra Vista has terrible service.

1  Thank TheDarkTraveler
Reviewed April 27, 2009

I love this place. The food is excellent. I cant eat a burrito in one sitting. Way better than sitting in line at Taco Bell for an hour.

1  Thank Dixieland_Delight
Reviewed February 27, 2009

I'm often deployed, but when I go back home to Sierra Vista to visit my parents, Filibertos is the FIRST place I go to eat. They do not skimp on the fillings for their burritos! Each burrito is stuffed to the brim with meat and other goodies. They have superior tortillas--big as it is, the burrito refuses to fall apart! Add to this the fact that each burrito is the size of your forearm and you might be getting two meals for the price of one! The salsa that goes with it is excellent. You can sit in and eat or there is a drive-through. It's located very close to the Main Gate of Ft. Huachuca and is on Fry Blvd, the main street in Sierra Vista.
I recommend the Machaca Burrito for breakfast or the Carne Asada for lunch or dinner.