“Great Service”

Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

We were visiting on a night where the monsoon was out of control, and ended up having to stay in the restaurant until the rain and lightning had slowed down. Our server was more than accommodating and showed hospitality by bringing drinks and as stayed, and calling a cab when the rain had slowed down.

Also, the food was delicious! We sat at the sushi bar, and the preparation appeared clean and sanitary.

Reviewed June 20, 2014

We visited with a party of 5 people for dinner. No one in our party ordered sushi, so I can't speak to that. However we all enjoyed the varied Japanese dishes we ordered, including yakisoba, oyaka katsu, yakitori and tempura. All were very authentic and tasty. The prices were very reasonable; we ordered two beers, three appetizers and five entrees and our bill came to about $120 including tip. The service was very friendly and efficient. I would recommend it to anyone looking for good Japanese food in Sierra Vista.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

I've been going to this quaint little charming place for years. I haven't been in at least a year and convinced my husband that we should go. We know our sushi. Our sushi rolls were all rice! Not much inside. We were very disappointed. The service was exceptional as always. Anyway, I hope they change their frugal ways so that people can experience the taste of a good sushi roll.

Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

Have been there twice this week and was sceptical at first but this place is great. All the food has been great. Going to try the sushi next time. The special salad with caviar is excellent. Mata kimasu.

Reviewed May 18, 2014

We wanted Japanese as it was our anniversary and we had our first date in a Japanese restaurant. A lady at our amazing hotel recommended this place. I checked on line and it had a teppanyaki menu. So we thought, what the heck we will try it. It is not a fancy place, more a diner type of atmosphere. Did have 2 sushi chefs, which is what probably brings most people in. I ordered the teriyaki beef. I have never been to a Japanese restaurant that served "fried rice" which I associate with Chinese food. The fried rice was actually quite good. The teriyaki beef was not, thick cut, grilled and you put the teriyaki on yourself, was disappointing. The miso soup was midrange and my husband had shrimp tempora which I thought was quite good. Good tasting shrimp.
Don't visit website as it way way out of date.