“Very good choice”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Dongguan, China
“Very good choice”
Reviewed June 20, 2014

We visited with a party of 5 people for dinner. No one in our party ordered sushi, so I can't speak to that. However we all enjoyed the varied Japanese dishes we ordered, including yakisoba, oyaka katsu, yakitori and tempura. All were very authentic and tasty. The prices were very reasonable; we ordered two beers, three appetizers and five entrees and our bill came to about $120 including tip. The service was very friendly and efficient. I would recommend it to anyone looking for good Japanese food in Sierra Vista.

• Visited June 2014

Tucson
“Where's the sushi?”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

I've been going to this quaint little charming place for years. I haven't been in at least a year and convinced my husband that we should go. We know our sushi. Our sushi rolls were all rice! Not much inside. We were very disappointed. The service was exceptional as always. Anyway, I hope they change their frugal ways so that people can experience the taste of a good sushi roll.

• Visited June 2014
Ponce, Puerto Rico
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great service!!”
Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

Have been there twice this week and was sceptical at first but this place is great. All the food has been great. Going to try the sushi next time. The special salad with caviar is excellent. Mata kimasu.

Minden, NV
“I did not go for Sushi - just good Japanese”
Reviewed May 18, 2014

We wanted Japanese as it was our anniversary and we had our first date in a Japanese restaurant. A lady at our amazing hotel recommended this place. I checked on line and it had a teppanyaki menu. So we thought, what the heck we will try it. It is not a fancy place, more a diner type of atmosphere. Did have 2 sushi chefs, which is what probably brings most people in. I ordered the teriyaki beef. I have never been to a Japanese restaurant that served "fried rice" which I associate with Chinese food. The fried rice was actually quite good. The teriyaki beef was not, thick cut, grilled and you put the teriyaki on yourself, was disappointing. The miso soup was midrange and my husband had shrimp tempora which I thought was quite good. Good tasting shrimp.
Don't visit website as it way way out of date.

• Visited May 2014
Hereford, Arizona
“If You want authentic Japanese Food and Top Notch Sushi--This is the place!”
Reviewed April 17, 2014

We are so fortunate to have a truely authentic Japanese restaurant and Sushi place in Sierra Vista! We first met the owner, Maggie in Okinawa and was thrilled to find she had settled in our town! Sushi is the freshest and service is awesome. Maggie must never take any time off because she is always there to greet you and make sure your meal is top quality. You won't find any better quality Sushi anywhere! I love everything on the menu so it's hard to say what my favorite is. We always see lots of old friends from when we were stationed in Okinawa so this shows how authentic her food is.

• Visited December 2013