“Best Meal of the Vacation”
Review of The German Cafe

The German Cafe
Ranked #1 of 133 Restaurants in Sierra Vista
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Authentic German Cuisine & Hospitality Including other International Specialties: Bringing Germany to Sierra Vista, Arizona
Reviewed February 6, 2014

Get to this place early--it is a small, cozy cafe that fills up fast (by 5:30 on the weeknight we were there). Fabulous food. Great desserts. Hands down the best place we ate at the entire trip. My mother-in-law is German and the authentic food here tastes as good as hers (she's a wonderful cook). A+

Reviewed January 15, 2014

The sauerkraut and potato salad are so good, I wished I had leftovers to take home, but I ate it all. Usually, I don't care for sauerkraut but this was the best I've had, including in Germany and Austria. The meat portions were generous and very good, also. Will be back when in town.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

My favorite place to eat. The jaguar schnitzel is one of main dishes I usually get. The desert cakes are home made.

1  Thank fedjoe
Reviewed January 1, 2014

A must when you visit Sierra Vista on your way to Bisbee and/or Tombstone. Parking in front of the restaurant, very cozy, clean and friendly. Feels like sitting in grandmothers livingroom. 1A superb homestyle cooking with lots of variety and fair prices for what you get. Must try a Hefeweizen from Bavaria with your plate. Even my wife, who eats like a humingbird, vanished her plate.
Forget yelp.com comments, as this is not a serious independent site.

2  Thank gerdr399
Reviewed December 17, 2013

The beef rouladen I ordered was outstanding. It was served with generous portions of cabbage & warm potato salad, YUM!